Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes most people like but you dislike

-Vahagn-

16 hours ago, bullgrimwm said:

Ivara - Purely a solo frame or a Spy mission frame, do not bring an ivara into pub regular play, you  literally do nothing. just stop. lol

You can effortlessly carry pugs in Kuva floods and Defense Sorties with Ivara, being permainvis and making your teammates and/or the defense target npc invisible.

Of course you can do this all in solo with even less effort, but if you just want to carry a friend or randoms who are new to the game mode, it's one of if not the best frame to do it as you don't necessarily have to bother with anything else than capturing the clouds or killing mobs and keeping the npc alive, while you can still support the team.

Supports can do this aswell, but if you're the only one in your team pulling your weight and you can't consistently outdamage the enemy (resist sortie)without Saryn, Equinox, unlike these frames Ivara's invis might not be nerfed in the future, so it will always be a good option for these cases.

12 minutes ago, kgabor said:

You can effortlessly carry pugs in Kuva floods and Defense Sorties with Ivara, being permainvis and making your teammates and/or the defense target npc invisible.

Of course you can do this all in solo with even less effort, but if you just want to carry a friend or randoms who are new to the game mode, it's one of if not the best frame to do it as you don't necessarily have to bother with anything else than capturing the clouds or killing mobs and keeping the npc alive, while you can still support the team.

Supports can do this aswell, but if you're the only one in your team pulling your weight and you can't consistently outdamage the enemy (resist sortie)without Saryn, Equinox, unlike these frames Ivara's invis might not be nerfed in the future, so it will always be a good option for these cases.

She can deals 100% damage on eidolon, she can make spy missions trivial, she can survive for hours without effort during survivals, she can make interception missions boring as hell, she can defend human targets easily and she is able to support team with her augmented mods...Just use the right build for everything. Thanks god people is not able to properly use her otherwise she will get a nerf...

Edited by bibmobello

I don't like to use:

Titania - Just 100% not my playstyle

I generally don't like seeing these in my squad:

I don't hate them, just somewhat inconvenient to my playstyle.

• Limbo (don't like going into the rift)
  • Frost 

I like to play as:

• Saryn P (favorite)
  • Ember P
  • Rhino P (index)
  • Nezha
  • Ivara (solo stealth missions)
  • Wisp
  • Volt Prime

Use a frame you enjoy. No matter if someone thinks it's play style is "brain dead", or weak. You are the one playing, so play however you like.

Edited by GrayFrequency

22 hours ago, bullgrimwm said:

Nidus - the first frame I bought with platinum, he was amazingly fun at first, but once you get a taste for other power-house frames.. the "build up" to get him to fun levels is just too tedious

Agreed with most of your comments. But I will mention that Nidus doesn't actually require any build up. You can complete content as quickly and efficiently as any other frame just with his Larva and a good weapon. I've done runs with him where I completely ignore his 1 and 4. Put the umbilical cord on someone, and gather mobs up with 2, blow them up. I see his stacks relevant for longer or tougher missions only. But yes for lower level stuff, it's tough to justify anything other than nuke frames.

Edited by Ikyr0

I hate:

-saryn: because bs build that just use 2 buttons while before her last rework she was using every single ability to be able to nuke, if isnt broken dont fix it DE

-rhino: cuz hes ugly and in invite for people using it pretty much dont do much cuz they dont know how other than using iron skin and shoot

-hyldrin: i hate her with all my guts, shes ugly, and she hovers, that hover should have been on zephyr, and i have more to say on the matter (alot more) but i know DE doesnt care for zephyr so i gave up

-wukong: i dont like monkeys...

-limbo: hes a pain in the butt, none of his abilities work on a group environment, it only breeds frustration because of the constant vanishing and lack of interactions while in the rift

other than that i think most warframes are really fun

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toppien said:

-hyldrin: i hate her with all my guts, shes ugly, and she hovers, that hover should have been on zephyr, and i have more to say on the matter (alot more) but i know DE doesnt care for zephyr so i gave up

Hildryn is pure MR fodder. I leveled her up for MR and hated her entire toolkit. Terrible design, definitely not Pablo's work and it's obvious. The frame is hideous, and next to no one plays her. Delete the frame, and give her passive to Mag.

Edited by Ikyr0
  • Like 1

On 2019-07-03 at 10:17 AM, JackHargreav said:

Believe me when I say GearsMatrix301 can't be convinced about well... Anything. Especially about Revenant. Arguing with him is a complete waste of time. Just let him have his opinion and enjoy your day.

That is what i saw from the reading. I find it very funny. I use revenent in The Index and i have a blast with him. 

But you can not please everyone. Life goes on.

Edited by Spaceland

2 hours ago, Ikyr0 said:

Hildryn is pure MR fodder. I leveled her up for MR and hated her entire toolkit. Terrible design, definitely not Pablo's work and it's obvious. The frame is hideous, and next to no one plays her. Delete the frame, and give her passive to Mag.

I don't think so, i have seen an hyldrin of a new player lasting 1 hour and half during arbitration against grineers  without problem, then he died(maybe for inexperience) but i had a rhino with +300 strength.

Edited by bibmobello

I keep trying because they SHOULD fit into frames that do the things I like(tanky, self sufficient types), but I just can't seem to really enjoy Inaros or Chroma.

With Inaros, he's tough as nails and borderline invincible, but his flavor of CC just doesn't suit me.  I also get bored quickly with the whole "finisher kill everything" playstyle.  Effective, I just don't enjoy it.

With Chroma, his one and four are enough to just detest playing him.  Yeah, he gets some good defense and damage buff, enough so that he should be enjoyable, but his positively wretched one and not as bad but still largely garbage four just don't cut it for me.  Turns out I like frames whose abilities are adaptable to situations, and there's precious little I personally can pull out of those two for practical use.

Banshee, Equinox, Limbo, Mesa, Octavia, Saryn, and Volt. Press 4 to win is not fun to play with, no matter how much you wanna rush through content.
Chroma who oneshots everything. Why bother bringing a weapon at that point?
Frost and his globes get old quick, Semi the same with Gara but she only has one.
Hildryns who play as a attack chopper is funny, but rarely do they do anything. More of a support for a press 4 thanks to the energy orbs.
I have my nitpicks with every frame for various reasons and don't get me started on weapons/mods (Looking at you Maiming strike.)  but those are the ones that make me wanna AFK, since they probably wouldn't notice anyway.
I don't hate people for who they play, I'm glad people have ways to enjoy the game, We all find our ways, but I like to actually play the game. My current combo is Ferrox+Wisp+Zenistar. So many little fireworks!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bibmobello said:

I don't think so, i have seen an hyldrin of a new player lasting 1 hour and half during arbitration against grineers  without problem, then he died(maybe for inexperience) but i had a rhino with +300 strength.

Hildryn can tank. But she doesn't kill efficiently as she's purely weapon-dependent. And her toolkit just isn't any fun to use, given the fact hardly anyone plays her.

On 2019-07-02 at 4:44 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I provided more than enough evidence to support the claim that Revenant is a bad frame. I have made it abundantly clear that anything you say can not change my mind. The fact that you still feel the need to reply to me is more mind boggling than your capacity to try to defend Revenant. Goodbye and may we all be graced with a full Revenant rework somewhere in the 2-3 year range.

will ferrell lol GIF

• Like 2

On 2019-06-13 at 2:32 PM, WH1735S0W said:

- Nekros: I only use him for farming as that is what I feel he is only good at. Due to this, I often refer to him as "Desecrate" or "Press 3 for loot".

Yes that all I use Nekros for also, long survivals for loot. Wukong was boring before his twin came out. Now I take his twin with all the Umbra mods, Adaptaion, and armor mods on along  with a 100% Tigris Prime Viral, Slash build only weapon equipped into Index runs. The twin does double damage and the AI work on it is much more aggressive then Umbra Excal or Equinox Duality. Im always the highest when it comes to total kills on public team runs unless someone else is running another Wukong  with the Twin. Even Mesa and Rhino have a hard time keeping up with the Twin.

8 hours ago, kwlingo said:

Yes that all I use Nekros for also, long survivals for loot. Wukong was boring before his twin came out. Now I take his twin with all the Umbra mods, Adaptaion, and armor mods on along  with a 100% Tigris Prime Viral, Slash build only weapon equipped into Index runs. The twin does double damage and the AI work on it is much more aggressive then Umbra Excal or Equinox Duality. Im always the highest when it comes to total kills on public team runs unless someone else is running another Wukong  with the Twin. Even Mesa and Rhino have a hard time keeping up with the Twin.

I am new to this game, do you win something if you get more kills or damage than other people during missions?

I'm okay with any frames, to be honest.  I don't mind when folks take frames that nuke everything in the map, it's less ammo for me to spend and it's free loot for me to pick up, so why should I be upset if this Saryn "stole my kills" by pressing 4? The affinity is still gained, the loot drops, and the mission goes along smoothly. If anything I'm thankful.

The only beef that I have is when folks don't know how to use glass cannon frames in high level missions and then spend the entire mission getting downed.

Also, pre-rework Wukongs were something I dreaded to see in Sorties and Arbitrations, mostly because of how useless they were, but now, post the rework, they're okay I guess. To me Wukong is still Mastery Fodder, the only differences are the reworked kit and that he can now fist-bump with himself.

1 hour ago, bibmobello said:

I am new to this game, do you win something if you get more kills or damage than other people during missions?

Im just saying it makes Index runs way quicker. Because your there for credit rewards and also you have 3 chances to be revive.  🙂 Also most of the work is done by the twin. I'm a lazy player ahahah

Frame i dont like: Frost. Yellow, Brown and White bubbles, and now even black has stuff in it 😞

Frame(s) i like: Pre nerf Synoid Simulor, it made the voices go away as I took long walks down emtpy hallways.

I really enjoy the ability to pull mobs so Khora and Nidus 2nd abilities are up there in my fun times. Mag 1 doesnt feel as fun, though is always funny to see someone mess with and Vauban 4 just doesnt do it for me. I had to look up Mag 2 as i thought i was imagining things. I havent used it(at all) since i saw mobs walk thru it. Something inside me clicked and said "never again".

I thank you for this thread. It has reminded me why im not using my most used frame. I need to break her in again and get my toes wet(magnetized). I wish you all well out in the void of space 🙂 ......except Frost and his bubbles with the neverending swirling crap in it. I hope Ember finds you sleeping and melts your shoulderpads and backpack off.