Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes most people like but you dislike

-Vahagn-

3 hours ago, (PS4)Glitschig said:

It does. You actually have to play your character.  Put them in place allover the map to engage combat and then time the move to attack.  I'm not saying it is like pulling off a MK combo finisher but it is certainly more effort and work than finding a spot and pressing 4 to wipe a map or standing in one camping spot and spraying bullets back and forth.   At least with s2w the player is actually not 90% AFK.  

What? You literally sprint crouch and attack. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Biggest misconception in WF since "Eidolon are end game".

Harrow is imo a solo frame, mostly because he has to do all the work himself to share the benefits to his team, which is quite sad.  How DE let this stand for so long is beyond my comprehension.

They are endgame or at least the closest we have to it.

Equinox

Running around as Maimquinox w/ Arca Plasmor for more than 2 missions is boring. Trying to build for a Dualquinox is incredibly sub-optimal, not to mention way too fiddly for me to get into. The most fun I ever had as Equinox was trying out the Duality augment when leveling Equinox Prime for mastery, so I only ever had to press 1 for most of the time

I won't dis on Sleepquinox solely because I haven't tried it

As a fine Chroma enthusiast, here is a list of frames or type of frame users that I deemed unworthy to play with

1. Saryn : Press 4 then sleep. One of the most unfun frame to play with unless I am doing ESO

2. Maim Equinox : Build or play their equinoxes solely on pure damage and 0 utility (if I see a support equinox I will carry her to victory)

3. “That one guy” Rhino mains : You will usually see these players with an Arca Plasmor that always show off that without them they can’t win and never tried other frames.

4. Troll Limbos : Always spam banish every damn time that I am gonna come to their *&$&%*=@*-**#/*-**@&

The reason I main Chroma is that I prefer gun and blade playstyle over ability spam or map wide nuking. Using Vex Armor I could focus punishing enemies in my FoV without the risk of getting one shotted from a blind spot (I was glad they fixed the math tho, because double dipping damage is kinda stupid)

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

@(XB1)GearsMatrix301 say who you don't like 🙂

Ok first of all Revenants not even in the top 50% In the rankings of most popular to least popular. But since you so desire my ire.

Revenant- the only thing that would make this frame complete in his current state is by changing his model into a giant middle finger. The fact that someone can look at the single most obvious design for an Eidolon Warframe and decide “I’m going to make that into a vampire” infuriates me to no end. Couple that with a first ability that’s not worth casting despite it being the anchor point of all his synergies, one of the most over rated tank abilities in the game (it’s one of the worst), a third ability with functions held back by its design and forced synergies, and a 4th ability that only gives us a glimpse of the frame we could’ve gotten if he wasn’t ruined by selfish desires.

This frame is an abomination. It’s only viable use is as a reference on how to not make a Warframe. And I hope that no other frames are put through the same development that lead to him.

• Like 2

Nova.

She's a really great frame, I get why people enjoy her. I would never, ever steer someone away from her; highly recommend everyone give her a try. I just don't really enjoy her much beyond a fast-teleport Cetus Wisp farming build. Using either Slowva or Speedva just makes me bored and makes me wish I was using some other frame, even though Speedva's concept is an interesting one and I'm glad it's a thing.

Edited by Andvarja
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Harrow is imo a solo frame, mostly because he has to do all the work himself to share the benefits to his team, which is quite sad.

Specially since the other players would usually kill everything before you can capitalize on it, leaving you as mostly dead weight, DE could fix that by at least allowing Harrow to benefit from other player's kills or damage within range even if it was a fraction of what he could do.

• Like 1

I think every frame has a purpose and it was rare to find something I did not like, there are only 2 frames that I personally dislike:

Octavia: I just don't like her abilities, and her theme at all. Leveled her to 30 and forgot about her. 

Limbo: Still have not build him,  so I can't really speak about his kit, I just hate him cause 8 times out of 10 is a troll playing him and it is so annoying to play with one. Is more the behavior that is caused by his abilities than the frame itself. 

Edited by Bregastor

Honestly I hate a lot of the frames. Top of my list is Saryn, Octavia, Limbo, and Loki in that order. I do hate playing with squads when I’m using Harrow because I’m constantly fighting my teammates for kills but solo he’s amazing. I just don’t like playing saryn because her abilities are more for defense and survival missions and on those I’d just rather have Nekros. Octavia is just plain boring and I end up ignoring half the buffs she can give because I don’t feel like limiting or forcing myself to only do certain things at specific times. Limbo is annoying and I hate non-offensive characters. And Loki mains are delusional I mean he has good invis but personally I think he’s a one trick pony.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb WH1735S0W:

- Nekros: I only use him for farming as that is what I feel he is only good at. Due to this, I often refer to him as "Desecrate" or "Press 3 for loot". 

I love him pretty much for this. With him every mission becomes a farming session and I don't have to worry for a steady supply of health bubbles, letting me concentrate on doing stuff with the weapons I brought with me.

I dislike Mesa. Her 4 without augment is unbearable to play for me and even with augment it's no fun standing (nearly) still and aiming at stuff. Playing along with her in the squad isn't much fun either. In Defense missions she's as annoying as every room nuker and in other missions she's often lagging behind because a player rather likes to clean yet another room instead of following the mission (sabotage/rescue).

Edited by thor_sten
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, thor_sten said:

I dislike Mesa. Her 4 without augment is unbearable to play for me and even with augment it's no fun standing (nearly) still and aiming at stuff. Playing along with her in the squad isn't much fun either. In Defense missions she's as annoying as every room nuker and in other missions she's often lagging behind because a player rather likes to clean yet another room instead of following the mission (sabotage/rescue).

Let’s just say the only time I’ve seen a Mesa use her ult on a defense I still ended up out-damaging her with my ash

9 hours ago, SgtHotPepper said:

Chroma.

Honestly dont know why.

It's cool and look good but i can put my hearth to get him at work in mission.

I even have a 4 format chroma prepared for eidolons that i never used beside leveling it...

Same. Most of my Tridolon kills, courtesy of Rhino/Rhino Prime and a handful of Oberons when I was just starting to understand Eidolon hunting. I have this odd attitude of liking just enough Power to kill but not godlike OP.