Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes most people like but you dislike

-Vahagn-

vor 40 Minuten schrieb (XB1)TheDragonsGaurd:

Let’s just say the only time I’ve seen a Mesa use her ult on a defense I still ended up out-damaging her with my ash

I guess it depends on the map (and the build). While Mesa on Saturn/Helene is pretty much no problem, Mesa on Europa (Palmon!?) basically forced me to retreat to the spawing points in hope to kill anything 🙂

Sweet bebe jebus, Limbo. People act like he's the warframe gawd, but his kit is boring, it's got a long history of trolling, he's squishy af, etc. etc. Out of all the hyped frames to ever exist in this game, this one has got to be the biggest question mark in my mind. It's almost like your mind has to simply work a certain way in order to perceive what limbo fans do. I feel like a color blind person listening to other players tell me about the awesome shade of limbo, that I physically cannot see.

Thing is, I know I'm not the only one that feels that way. If they ever put in an "exclude frame" button, so that you could blacklist playing with certain frames, by far, the number one choice would be limbo. I wouldn't personally go that far myself, but I know many other players that would check that box so hard DE could feel it from Canada.

Edited by M3tallius

11 hours ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Specially since the other players would usually kill everything before you can capitalize on it, leaving you as mostly dead weight, DE could fix that by at least allowing Harrow to benefit from other player's kills or damage within range even if it was a fraction of what he could do.

This one gets it.

2 hours ago, moostar95 said:

Inaros kit is blend and is barely helpful to teams. the only use I see in him in public is being the boss killer. but then their are other frames that can do that much more quicker and effective. most people don't even know he can heal players with his four because everyone is focused on making lazy tank builds with him. 

Too be fair, he can CC an entire room considering you only need to build for range and duration ability wise.  

15 hours ago, (PS4)Final_Dragon01 said:

Limbo.  Disrupts play like no other.  Had a number of them drop cataclysm on a MD console and afk before we even deliver the datamass.  (This prevents you from delivering the datamass)  At least nukers kill stuff.  Limbo encourages the worst and laziest behavior of all frames.

How about a Limbo that casts Cataclysm because you reached the console first and are in the middle of hacking the console? Yep... Happened to me. That Limbo got to hack the console instead of me.

Inaros -- Because he's a 1-trick pony that doesn't die. Thematically, I dislike the concept of the Egyptian guy being from mars. Hated his quest because it was SUPER grindy too.

Volt -- His speed ability gets my #1 troll-worthy vote. Screw Limbo and his ability to troll, you can roll forward to get out of it, or yell at them to turn off cataclysm, Volt ACTIVELY wants to give you speed in the most cramped grineer ship missions. Volt WANTS you to spazz out and use your sprint button, something I rarely do unless I'm rolling through the air (faster than a speedy volt I might add). And to top it off, you have to do a backflip to get out of it. Yes everyone...in order to not go super fast, you have to go backwards...

Chroma -- So I absolutely LOVE the concept of Chroma. I hate him because I want to love him, but can't. All he does is hit 2 and 3, and tank. He can give those buffs to allies, but they have to huddle around him, and honestly, outside of eidolons, nobody cares. The game gets way too easy to care about +900% attack buff. Also, since when does the green ranger throw exploding ninja stars at his feet to get stronger?

There's probably more, but meh.

Limbo - I'm an old returning player and have yet to encounter a mission where I felt his 4 was ever needed over frost's orb. Frost having the energy to recast his globe isn't really an issue anymore. You can hit enemies inside both of them with abilities, but Limbo has the distinct annoyance of you not being able to hit anything outside of it while standing inside it. I mean if you're only using melee or reduced range shotguns that's fine, but most guns can shoot at range which cataclysm doesn't let you take advantage of. Have nearly failed rescue sorties because the big brained limbo cast his 4 in range of me hacking the console. Had them banish the synthesis target or if you're going fast near them constantly have to roll when you don't want to just so you can stay out of the rift to shoot enemies as you pass by.

Hydroid - I get that he has the strongest loot augment, but his 4 does magnetic damage and half the time enemy models stay trapped in it even after being killed. Occasionally enemies will fly around in Khora's 4, but they are light years easier to shoot than enemies caught by tentacle swarm.

Volt/Saryn - most I see are press 4 to do everything for them. Really saps the gameplay from the game. To me they aren't players; they don't play the game, they're just here to see a number rise. That and volt players often spam speed (which is mostly just annoying as an effect and way too easy to re-cast compared to the effort it takes to remove it) and they spam melee slide attacks.

Nova/Limbo - most I see use their 4 power to slow down game modes where it's unneeded (do 4 geared up players really need protection to do a level 1 lith defence mission? probably not, in fact the mission goes by slower). Especially annoying when you get cataclysms surrounding a kuva siphon (which is annoying because it's harder to hear and see incoming kuva clouds)

Equinox/Ember- most I see are on low level lith tier fissures. I can only assume they think they are smart for bringing "the optimal frame" (even though the level of content they are in does NOT need optimizing and is easily cleared regardless of gear choice). They often actually extend the fissure mission because they will auto-kill enemies before corruption can happen, meaning the squad must collectively now wait for everyone to reach 10 reactant since only 7-9 reactant was allowed to spawn, thus slowing the mission down harder than if they weren't playing those frames.

ivara/loki/octavia/limbo- On spy missions. Bringing a stealth warframe to compensate for a lack of knowledge on how to clear a spy vault isn't going to save them from tripping the alarms. And these types of players that feel like it's required to bring these frames into the spy missions always trip the alarms. If you are one of these types players, my recommendation is, for the mission at hand, stay out of the vaults and let someone else do it. If you are alone (or you are smart enough to boot up a solo spy run just to practice), stay in the vault even after you fail it (or win it) and examine all the vents/secrets/paths that lead from the entrance to the final console as well as memorize camera/laser locations and how they are navigated. Every vault has a set path that once you memorise trivializes the process and lets you win 100% of the time.

Mag- Every time I see a high MR mag, they spam their powers constantly, and I mean like in a mission I will spot an enemy, and then I see a mag run up to that enemy, then I see about 7 powers cast within 3 seconds just to kill that one enemy from the mag. It's just, I can only assume they do this because they want to justify that mag is a good warfame in their mind but doing that only makes her look worse. It just makes the warframe look pathetically bad because when I see that much power spam to compensate and then at the end of the mission they have like equal stats to the frost or rhino who put in like a tenth of the effort in, they just make the warframe look so weak. Also magnetize causes just so much more annoyance than actual help. Especially the large bubbles that block everything and prevent headshots from occurring.

• Like 1

Loki 

Boring and some ppl still think he is op. There are better invisibility frames. Better CC frames and better Spy missions frames.

Now to say smt about Saryn. I see alot of ppl saying "press 4 to win". Do you even play her? If you did you would know that just her 4 is doing only 25% of its true dmg if the target is not affected by spores. And keeping spores alive is not that easy since they intend to die off by killing their victim. Also some ppl say Miasma dealing corrosive dmg which only show they have no idea.

Is Saryn op? Kinda yes.. but its not as brain dead gameplay as you might think.

Edited by Mover-NeRo
  • Like 2

Am I the only one that gets fed up seeing frost? Especially in infested missions where the enemies (obviously) don't have guns to shoot the objective.  And the bloody bubble stopping your bullets from hitting the target inside the bubble.  A good frost can be a great asset but so many just spam bubbles over the objective and then stand there doing nothing as if to say "ok guys, I've pressed one button now on you go and do the rest" .

Apart from that obviously Limbo, still a troll frame especially for newer players who don't know what the hell is going on.  And nidus, another great frame but by the time you've built up your stacks to a decent level chances are the mission is over.  

• Like 3

@Mover-NeRo

I don't find the engaging part of his gameplay that is not braindead to be honest. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Saryn I play her a lot especially in ESO, but your message try to make her seems like rocket science when is gameplay is so simple. 

Press 1 once, keep 3 up for extra damage and spore popping, use 4. The end. 

It may be hard in some tileset to not let the spore decay, but that is cause enemy are spread and saryn prefer high concentration not because saryn is hard. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Chroma, Garuda! (even if they are still usable)

Maybe Hyldrin? I see a lot of mixed feelings about her. My feelings are, she's meh. Very meh.

---

But what of frames I like, that most people dislike?

- Revenant, Baruuk.

Agree with revenant, just for his mesmer skin so I can use the ogris without killing myself. 

38 minutes ago, Bregastor said:

@Mover-NeRo

I don't find the engaging part of his gameplay that is not braindead to be honest. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Saryn I play her a lot especially in ESO, but your message try to make her seems like rocket science when is gameplay is so simple. 

Press 1 once, keep 3 up for extra damage and spore popping, use 4. The end. 

It may be hard in some tileset to not let the spore decay, but that is cause enemy are spread and saryn prefer high concentration not because saryn is hard. 

I didnt say Saryn is hard..just that its more than one button stay on one spot dont move. But nvm..this should not be part of this thread anyway.

• Like 1