Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WH1735S0W

Warframes most people like but you dislike

Limbo, because I always forget that I'm in the Upside-Down

Chroma.

Honestly dont know why.

It's cool and look good but i can put my hearth to get him at work in mission.

I even have a 4 format chroma prepared for eidolons that i never used beside leveling it...

saryn, nekros, mesa, rhino, garuda, wisp, loki, ivara, chroma

I think every frame has a purpose and it was rare to find something I did not like, there are only 2 frames that I personally dislike:

Octavia: I just don't like her abilities, and her theme at all. Leveled her to 30 and forgot about her. 

Limbo: Still have not build him,  so I can't really speak about his kit, I just hate him cause 8 times out of 10 is a troll playing him and it is so annoying to play with one. Is more the behavior that is caused by his abilities than the frame itself. 

14 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

No, you're right, I agree with you on that.

Right.....sure you do.

Honestly I hate a lot of the frames. Top of my list is Saryn, Octavia, Limbo, and Loki in that order. I do hate playing with squads when I’m using Harrow because I’m constantly fighting my teammates for kills but solo he’s amazing. I just don’t like playing saryn because her abilities are more for defense and survival missions and on those I’d just rather have Nekros. Octavia is just plain boring and I end up ignoring half the buffs she can give because I don’t feel like limiting or forcing myself to only do certain things at specific times. Limbo is annoying and I hate non-offensive characters. And Loki mains are delusional I mean he has good invis but personally I think he’s a one trick pony.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb WH1735S0W:

- Nekros: I only use him for farming as that is what I feel he is only good at. Due to this, I often refer to him as "Desecrate" or "Press 3 for loot". 

I love him pretty much for this. With him every mission becomes a farming session and I don't have to worry for a steady supply of health bubbles, letting me concentrate on doing stuff with the weapons I brought with me.

I dislike Mesa. Her 4 without augment is unbearable to play for me and even with augment it's no fun standing (nearly) still and aiming at stuff. Playing along with her in the squad isn't much fun either. In Defense missions she's as annoying as every room nuker and in other missions she's often lagging behind because a player rather likes to clean yet another room instead of following the mission (sabotage/rescue).

16 minutes ago, thor_sten said:

I dislike Mesa. Her 4 without augment is unbearable to play for me and even with augment it's no fun standing (nearly) still and aiming at stuff. Playing along with her in the squad isn't much fun either. In Defense missions she's as annoying as every room nuker and in other missions she's often lagging behind because a player rather likes to clean yet another room instead of following the mission (sabotage/rescue).

Let’s just say the only time I’ve seen a Mesa use her ult on a defense I still ended up out-damaging her with my ash

9 hours ago, SgtHotPepper said:

Chroma.

Honestly dont know why.

It's cool and look good but i can put my hearth to get him at work in mission.

I even have a 4 format chroma prepared for eidolons that i never used beside leveling it...

Same. Most of my Tridolon kills, courtesy of Rhino/Rhino Prime and a handful of Oberons when I was just starting to understand Eidolon hunting. I have this odd attitude of liking just enough Power to kill but not godlike OP.

Every single nuke. I just think how fun the frames they inhabit could be to play, or to play with, and then watch them be relented to a one button buzzkill and it disappoints me so. 

vor 40 Minuten schrieb (XB1)TheDragonsGaurd:

Let’s just say the only time I’ve seen a Mesa use her ult on a defense I still ended up out-damaging her with my ash

I guess it depends on the map (and the build). While Mesa on Saturn/Helene is pretty much no problem, Mesa on Europa (Palmon!?) basically forced me to retreat to the spawing points in hope to kill anything 🙂

Sweet bebe jebus, Limbo. People act like he's the warframe gawd, but his kit is boring, it's got a long history of trolling, he's squishy af, etc. etc. Out of all the hyped frames to ever exist in this game, this one has got to be the biggest question mark in my mind. It's almost like your mind has to simply work a certain way in order to perceive what limbo fans do. I feel like a color blind person listening to other players tell me about the awesome shade of limbo, that I physically cannot see.

Thing is, I know I'm not the only one that feels that way. If they ever put in an "exclude frame" button, so that you could blacklist playing with certain frames, by far, the number one choice would be limbo. I wouldn't personally go that far myself, but I know many other players that would check that box so hard DE could feel it from Canada.

Limbo.  Disrupts play like no other.  Had a number of them drop cataclysm on a MD console and afk before we even deliver the datamass.  (This prevents you from delivering the datamass)  At least nukers kill stuff.  Limbo encourages the worst and laziest behavior of all frames.

11 hours ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Specially since the other players would usually kill everything before you can capitalize on it, leaving you as mostly dead weight, DE could fix that by at least allowing Harrow to benefit from other player's kills or damage within range even if it was a fraction of what he could do.

This one gets it.

Trinity.

I just can’t build well for her yet.

And her one is annoying on defense mission when it is the last enemy.

This is going to sound very odd so any sensitive people stop reading...

I absolutely hate Chroma, and the worst part is that I don't know why.

22 hours ago, (PS4)Glitschig said:

I don't know.  That seems like a fairly key component to, you know, actually playing the game.   

Would you find things more enjoyable for your frame dropped dead of a heart attack often and randomly?  

Inaros is actually arguably one of the most balanced and best results of a Warframe DE has.  Yes, he can do something that most can't do but it takes a lot of work and time together him to that point (e.g., actually putting some time into the game), unlike some of these Saryn type frames where you sit in a room and hit one button and Glee at the total damage screen.  

It's like people who gripe about "spin to win" players.  At least they are actively playing and reacting to the game instead of just pressing 4 and killing time until the mission ends.

Inaros kit is blend and is barely helpful to teams. the only use I see in him in public is being the boss killer. but then their are other frames that can do that much more quicker and effective. most people don't even know he can heal players with his four because everyone is focused on making lazy tank builds with him. 

2 hours ago, moostar95 said:

Inaros kit is blend and is barely helpful to teams. the only use I see in him in public is being the boss killer. but then their are other frames that can do that much more quicker and effective. most people don't even know he can heal players with his four because everyone is focused on making lazy tank builds with him. 

Too be fair, he can CC an entire room considering you only need to build for range and duration ability wise.  

Mirage, Chroma, Trinity and Nyx.

I would say Atlas too, but you asked for frames that are popular with others, I dont think that applies to Atlas.

Saryn, Nidus, Octavia, Mesa.  Alone, they make the game stupidly easy. Any of them in a group means you may as well just sit down and get a drink, since you won't be doing anything.

15 hours ago, (PS4)Final_Dragon01 said:

Limbo.  Disrupts play like no other.  Had a number of them drop cataclysm on a MD console and afk before we even deliver the datamass.  (This prevents you from delivering the datamass)  At least nukers kill stuff.  Limbo encourages the worst and laziest behavior of all frames.

How about a Limbo that casts Cataclysm because you reached the console first and are in the middle of hacking the console? Yep... Happened to me. That Limbo got to hack the console instead of me.

3 hours ago, Highlord83 said:

Saryn, Nidus, Octavia, Mesa.  Alone, they make the game stupidly easy. Any of them in a group means you may as well just sit down and get a drink, since you won't be doing anything.

Octavia? More like drop the controller and have a beer!

Banshee, she was super popular before the nerf.
I dislike her whole kit and she's way too squishy

Inaros -- Because he's a 1-trick pony that doesn't die. Thematically, I dislike the concept of the Egyptian guy being from mars. Hated his quest because it was SUPER grindy too.

Volt -- His speed ability gets my #1 troll-worthy vote. Screw Limbo and his ability to troll, you can roll forward to get out of it, or yell at them to turn off cataclysm, Volt ACTIVELY wants to give you speed in the most cramped grineer ship missions. Volt WANTS you to spazz out and use your sprint button, something I rarely do unless I'm rolling through the air (faster than a speedy volt I might add). And to top it off, you have to do a backflip to get out of it. Yes everyone...in order to not go super fast, you have to go backwards...

Chroma -- So I absolutely LOVE the concept of Chroma. I hate him because I want to love him, but can't. All he does is hit 2 and 3, and tank. He can give those buffs to allies, but they have to huddle around him, and honestly, outside of eidolons, nobody cares. The game gets way too easy to care about +900% attack buff. Also, since when does the green ranger throw exploding ninja stars at his feet to get stronger?

There's probably more, but meh.