WH1735S0W

Warframes most people like but you dislike

5 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

That's pretty much it unless Titania and Zephyr are popular in some alternate realities.

I main Zephyr since she came out. 😐

6 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

Well they force Nidus to, to use his mechanic. Male frames aren't allowed to do high damage without a lot of restrictions/requirements beyond energy pool and you get to shoot the cute katamari he makes while he's using his skills. 😶 Why does it bother you? 

I dont have problem with his Katamari, i just shoot the damn thing with my Boomstick (Catchmoon) and send the corpses flying, its just the dependency on spamming that bothers me.

5 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

1: If you haven’t noticed I’ve been hyperbolizing a lot of claims involving myself. You can continue to say “You don’t play Revenant so you’re not one to talk” all you want, but that doesn’t make you right. What do you constitute as “low level”? Because I can promise you I’m not judging his performance on how well he does on E prime. And in terms of going against level 20bajillion enemies. Surviving that is redundant. There’s no reason to need to survive to that level. So there’s no need for an ability to last to that level. Not to mention frames has already been doing that before Revenant so all you’re really looking for is bragging rights which if you really want the right to brag you’d use the worst possible frame for endurance runs.

2: my quote was “you are desperate to try and prove a point” not “you are desperate to prove a point”. Stop twisting my words to try and make yourself look right. Also, I literally said don’t bring Nidus to Arbitration’s in my post. Also, there’s a reason Nidus’s second ability is a CC ability, its so you can CC enemies. And keep them from trying to kill you. All while making killing them easier.

3: Mesmer Skin is an ability that reduces damage taken at the cost of its own resource. If you don’t want to call that a tank ability go right ahead, but it’s literally doing what several tank abilities do, tho in its own crumby way. Also that screenshot you took puts 14 other people who lasted longer than you. Well and it’s pretty safe to assume that at least one of those people was not using Revenant. It’s not hard to understand that people use his Mesmer Skin to tank ridiculous amounts of damage. But I already said such a feat is redundant. And you can’t tell me “He’s not the best endurance frame” while constantly telling me he can tank the explosion of a collapsing star. That’s self contradiction. 100% damage reduction isn’t bad, but the way it was implemented with Mesmer Skin is terrible design. You excuse needing Rolling Guard to give the same breathing room as other tank frames have as a good thing ffs.

Overall, you will never convince me that Revenant is a good frame. He is far too much of a flawed abomination for that consideration to be a possibility. Also way to completely skip over his anti-synergies that I mentioned.

I just....wow, how big headed can you possibly be? You just don't like him, that's fine and you have a right to say that but telling me hes bad when I've clearly demonstrated hes not is just you grasping at straws. "14 other people who lasted longer than. Well and its pretty safe to assume that at least one of those people was not using revenant".  Remember the statement you quoted? the one you clearly didn't even bother reading? " I am stating hes not bad, and out of all the "best" endurance frames such as octavia, ivara, ash, loki, etc hes one of few that doesn't have to spend the entire time in stealth so I get to enjoy the game." you literally quoted it yet didn't even read it.

You still yet to have provide any proof that hes bad, just say it and say x frame is ability is better which is the most commonly used and ignored argument on this website. You are doing exactly the same thing when I saw someone compare oberons renewl to wisps buffs and said oberon was bad compared to it yet did not provide a slither of evidence or an actual rebuttal, just said it, anyone can make claims without proof doesn't mean they are true, I said I could do an endurance run, I did do one and posted a picture of it, but of course hes bad and since I didn't get to number one so my point is invalid I assume.

People dislike things and there is nothing wrong with that, I loathe saryn and a lot of other people in this thread do too,  doesn't mean shes bad though. The only reason I even try to debate you isn't for the sake of being right or throwing fuel on a flame to derail the thread, its because I worry that people might be influenced by just negative opinions instead of trying it for themselves. I genuinely used to hate garuda and thought she was bad until someone on a thread like this opened my eyes and I did a complete u-turn on her.

After checking your forums history you've got a bit of a habit of putting nidus on a pedestal and downplaying other frames and I'm normally up for a debate but you've openly said you just hate him and always will and haven't even done the slightest bit of information gathering or providing things to back up your statements, my point being I am putting a lot of effort to prove the things I say and just get "no hes bad" as a response and I'm kinda done at this point.  I will notbedebating you anymore, if you want to take me as not replying to anything you say after this point as you being right then more power to you.

I'm sorry to others in this thread if it seems like I'm trying to derail, I understand the nature of this thread and I'm okay with it I just don't think people should be influenced by statements that are just filled with spite and untruths.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Khora/Ivara: I hear often about people saying good stuff about them, like the damage and performance on defense missions from Khora, or spy mission on Ivara, but i hate them both probably biased from the amount of time and pain it took me to farm their parts, and considering i got Saryn/Loki before-hand to do missions even better than Khora and Ivara. I tend to hate things i get with huge sacrifice and effort, but feel like no rewarding or like "why do even bother farming YOU when i already have THIS", for me they're just mastery fodder.

Trinity: i just got her prime from twtich prime, i didn't even bother to farm the base wf, not a big fan of healing classes.

Other Limbos: Not really hate the wf itself, but the fact that low-ranks can get him pretty early when they really don't know S#&$ or care about how to use him, they just randomly spam 4 everywhere and press 3 to annoy me even more. I think more people hate Limbo itself than average tho.

55 minutes ago, Monochromeatic said:

-uuugh-

I provided more than enough evidence to support the claim that Revenant is a bad frame. I have made it abundantly clear that anything you say can not change my mind. The fact that you still feel the need to reply to me is more mind boggling than your capacity to try to defend Revenant. Goodbye and may we all be graced with a full Revenant rework somewhere in the 2-3 year range.

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I provided more than enough evidence to support the claim that Revenant is a bad frame. I have made it abundantly clear that anything you say can not change my mind. The fact that you still feel the need to reply to me is more mind boggling than your capacity to try to defend Revenant. Goodbye and may we all be graced with a full Revenant rework somewhere in the 2-3 year range.

Wow, what a read between you two. Truly shows one of the reasons I like this game is that even with the most niches of frames. Someone is going to like one frame for who they are. You both have your reasons to like or dislike a frame. Reasons why this thread was made. You both get my like from me.

Edited by moostar95

Limbo. The biggest leechers and A******s i met in this game all used limbo and were proud to not contribute, instead spamming chat and insult all other players who "were working" for him. I quit every mission when i see limbo.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, lukasystem said:

Khora/Ivara: I hear often about people saying good stuff about them, like the damage and performance on defense missions from Khora, or spy mission on Ivara, but i hate them both probably biased from the amount of time and pain it took me to farm their parts, and considering i got Saryn/Loki before-hand to do missions even better than Khora and Ivara. I tend to hate things i get with huge sacrifice and effort, but feel like no rewarding or like "why do even bother farming YOU when i already have THIS", for me they're just mastery fodder.

Trinity: i just got her prime from twtich prime, i didn't even bother to farm the base wf, not a big fan of healing classes.

Other Limbos: Not really hate the wf itself, but the fact that low-ranks can get him pretty early when they really don't know S#&$ or care about how to use him, they just randomly spam 4 everywhere and press 3 to annoy me even more. I think more people hate Limbo itself than average tho.

You have no idea how much powerful ivara is,  it's not only about spy missions.

hace 16 horas, bibmobello dijo:

You have no idea how much powerful ivara is,  it's not only about spy missions.

As i said, i already have Saryn for ESO/Defense and such kind of missions which i can just wipe the whole thing, using a Scoliac Riven with CO, Ignis Wraith or whatever. No matter what kind of mission you put Ivara into, she falls short to certain other wf, she's designed better for spy missions, and even Limbo can do better than her.

Eidolon? yeah, but you have to invest into non-meta and more mechanics, comes in handy if you get bored of same wf.

Profit? same, can do, but Chroma/Inaros will just bully.

Index? Don't even get me started.

The rule of Warframe is that every wf is good and can get the job done, specially in good hands. BUT, you can't compare her to meta warframes.

Ember - The way ppl play her it`s just press 4, run around and taking ppls kills plus her 4 make her other kit useless.

Looking at ppl`s dislike for certain frames I have come up with some ideas for some of them. (remember this is just my opinion)

Ember:

Fire mechanics: The longer an enemy is on fire the more damage it takes overtime. (like hydroid`s 3rd ability)

1st ability:

·       Decrease charge speed.

3rd ability:

·       Shooting through it will have 100% chance to proc fire.

·       Anyone or anything within the fire ring will receive 60% damage reduction. (flames are so hot it melts most of the bullets)

4th ability:

•                Each enemy affected will start off taking very weak fire damage but then after time the damage will increase.

•                Get rid of range decrease.

•                Decrease damage to 200.

Garuda:

1st ability:

·       The pounce damage does 500 damage and can be increased by strength mods.

·       Instead of a shield, it`s a bloddy aura around her.

2nd ability:

·       Instead of a healing radius, make it a link that has a range of 30m which can be increased by range mods.

·       You can deactivate the ability without needing to aim at the enemy.

·       If three enemies are affected close together in a 10m radius with each other, it will increase the range by an extra 10m.

·       Enemies within 30m will have a 40% chance to run away in fear of the health syphoning target.

3rd ability:

·       When your health reaches two, you will be invulnerable for two seconds.

·       The amount of energy you receive is affected my strength mods instead of efficiency mods.

4th ability:

·       The air time when casting, it is separate from the air time from using weapons.

Inaros:

Passive:

·       Increase the damage of enemies when reviving while he is in his sarcophagus over time. Aiming at head will increase damage x2.

·       Change it to a wave to capture multi enemies instead of one.

2nd ability:

·       Holding the ability will pull multiple enemies.

·       The time of sand shadows` duration is 20 seconds and can be increased by duration mods.

3rd ability:

·       The more energy is lost the faster he moves. Also having more energy can also increase the speed of it.

4th ability:

·       In the delay between the cast and it seeking out enemies, you can use the reticle to swipe aim the enemies you want to trap.

·       The spread radius can be increased by range mods.

·       Make ability able to strip armour by 50%.

·       The more enemies trapped the more damage it does.

·       Synergy: if you use 1st ability on enemies affected, it will spread to other enemies.

·       When enemies are killed the scarabs will form into a pile for enemies to walk into for 15 seconds.

·       (Synergy) Using this on enemies affected by the 1st ability will deal more damage.

Nyx:

Passive: If Nyx`s health is below 50%, enemies attacking her will be put to sleep.

·       Enemies will be put to sleep for three seconds.

·       There is no range limit on enemies put to sleep.

1st ability:

·       Since it’s all about controlling the enemy It should do more than just fight for you. The controlled enemy can hack alarms off for you and if there are traps around (electric trap, magnetic door barrier) it should be able to disarm them. (or add it to the 3rd ability)

·       Make it to where you can either make it stay in one spot or follow you. For it to stay you have to go over to it and interact with it but if you want it to follow you, you have to hold the ability to do so.

·       Shooting at it should also increase its movement speed.

·       (augment) deactivating the ability will kill the enemy which will spread to other enemies in close range, attacking each other for half the duration.

2nd ability:

·       Make it debuff all eximus units.

·       Make there be an indicator showing that the affected enemies have the debuff.

·       Make it be able to damage the enemy like before. This ability is useless in low levels. At least adding damage to it gives it a use.

·       Holding the ability will strip enemies’ defences while pressing the ability will deal damage to them.

3rd ability:

·       Just to make it more useful you can make them do the idea I put on the 1st ability bulletpoint. To add to this, they could also make them fight enemies, run away in fear and lay on the ground brain dead. (there will be a percentage of each of them preforming those actions)

·       FIX: In interception, enemies will still hack the terminal while under the affects of it and even if enemies are near them.

4th ability:

·       Make her move at the same speed as jogging.

·       It pulls aggro from enemies and are hermitized into moving closer to nyx in a 50m radius.

·       You can use weapons inside it to add status effects to the absorption damage, but you can`t shoot enemies through it.

·       Whatever enemy is shooting at nyx will be affected by the explosion no matter the distance. Enemies in close damage range will take damage and enemies outside that will receive a knockdown and the status affects from weapons.

·       (Synergy) You can cast other abilities while using 4th ability.

·       (Synergy) If you use the 2nd ability, when deactivating the 4th ability, the debuff will spread to enemies the survive the blast.

(Me personally I would get rid of this ability and replace it with a new one)

Volt:

Passive: You can only release the stored-up damage on enemies not on crates or environmental objects.

2nd ability:

·       Volt leaves an electric streak on the ground. If anyone stands on it, they will receive the speed buff.

On 2019-07-01 at 2:44 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Even more mind boggling is why you responded to him literally just to deride him for responding to you. If nothing somebody can say will change your mind then why are you discussing it with them? Sounds like you're the one that can't help the self from responding. 

BTW every single survivability (not tanking, tanking implies aggro) ability in this game is objectively inferior to mesmer skin. Your criticism about needing rolling guard is literally 100% irrelevant. Rhino needs armor power strength and his first augment to 'give the same breathing room' as other high survivability warframes. Doesn't mean he's bad just means that's how he's built, same thing with revenant except it relates to a different mod. 

On 2019-07-01 at 7:33 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

And you can’t tell me “He’s not the best endurance frame” while constantly telling me he can tank the explosion of a collapsing star.

That wouldn't make him the best endurance frame though, that's not even close to how endurance frames are ranked in this game. That makes him the most survivable. The ability to survive does not grant the ability to go for long runs, that comes from killing. Unless you're including cheese tactics like limbo, who's even less of a tank, revenant is objectively the most survivable frame in the game. Unless you're just new I can't imagine how you'd think that statement equates to number 1 endurance runner. 

• Like 1

For me, least favorite frame is valkyr. I just dint really enjoy her visual design or any parts of her kit. 

Otherwise im willing generally to play any frame. Old wukong was an exception, but if someone need me to play something ill give if a try. 

As a side note, if we are still bashing revenant im willing to join here and there xD 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Firetrucksrule said:

Even more mind boggling is why you responded to him literally just to deride him for responding to you. If nothing somebody can say will change your mind then why are you discussing it with them? Sounds like you're the one that can't help the self from responding. 

I wanted the arguement to end. Ok, I’m not the one who went up and was like “Oh you think Revenant is good? You’re wrong and heres why”. No he came up and told me that I’m wrong for knowing he’s bad.

Comparing Intensify to rolling guard is just wrong. Power strength mods have a place on all warframes. Rolling Guard has its niches but it should never be used as an excuse for an abilities lack of QoL functionality. And Rhinos Breathing room technique is Rhino Stomp (at least to me anyways).

Now I don’t know why you feel the need to continue this argument any further and quite frankly I don’t care. Revenant is trash, end of story. Goodbye.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

On 2019-06-14 at 3:46 AM, SortaRandom said:

Harrow. I keep seeing people referring to him as an excellent support frame / all-rounder / etc, and how he's so great because he can CC and deal damage and tank damage and cure cancer and do all these amazing things.
I've tried to enjoy this frame, but I just can't.

- His only CC moves very slowly and in a narrow line, and can't really be cast in midair
- His 3 and 4 have incredibly long casting times during which you're contributing nothing to the objective
- His 4 awkwardly alternates between pure-defense and pure-offense (and requires you to move very little to maximize its effectiveness, which I absolutely hate with a fiery passion)
- For his 4, you can't even focus on either offense or defense-- any changes to Duration affect both, meaning that higher duration = higher downtime for the buff that you actually care about
- His only other "defensive" move insta-deletes all of his shields that took a minute to build up (leaving only a pitiful amount of health/armor)

Maybe I'm just using him wrong, but oh my god. The lack of mobility, the lack of consistency for his buffs, and his 4 seemingly getting in its own way makes me hate playing this frame with a fiery passion.

The only support thing he does is give energy.

Just about everything else is damage.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I wanted the arguement to end. Ok, I’m not the one who went up and was like “Oh you think Revenant is good? You’re wrong and heres why”. No he came up and told me that I’m wrong for knowing he’s bad.

Comparing Intensify to rolling guard is just wrong. Power strength mods have a place on all warframes. Rolling Guard has its niches but it should never be used as an excuse for an abilities lack of QoL functionality. And Rhinos Breathing room technique is Rhino Stomp (at least to me anyways).

Now I don’t know why you feel the need to continue this argument any further and quite frankly I don’t care. Revenant is trash, end of story. Goodbye.

“Power strength mods have a place on all warframes.”

A Nekros with 827 range: MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by (PS4)Mono-Pop

39 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Comparing Intensify to rolling guard is just wrong. Power strength mods have a place on all warframes. Rolling Guard has its niches but it should never be used as an excuse for an abilities lack of QoL functionality.

Except you literally don't need power strength on all warframes. Some builds don't work with it, some builds don't interact with it on any meaningful way. Despite that there are frames and builds where it is mandatory, just like rolling guard arguably is. At this point rolling guard is just like any other 5-10 plat mod, nothing special and there's nothing wrong with a frame because your build depends on it. 

You really also don't literally need rolling guard either. I took Revenant 100 minutes at Mot before I had the mod. It has amazing synergy with mesmer skin to the point that you'll only ever die from your own #*!% ups, but as long as you're smart with your recasts it isn't literally mandatory to survive. 

47 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I wanted the arguement to end. 

If that were even remotely true then you would've just not responded to him. You literally went out of your way to reply to the guy just to tell him how stubborn you are and deride him for replying to you. If you actually wanted the argument to end then you'd have ended it by removing yourself from it. Replying to a guy just to deride him for replying to you does nothing to end an argument, it just makes you look like a hypocrite. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Firetrucksrule said:

If that were even remotely true then you would've just not responded to him. You literally went out of your way to reply to the guy just to tell him how stubborn you are and deride him for replying to you.

Yes, because I was tired of giving him a reason to respond. Just like I’m already tired of you. You give me crap about how I could just not respond, but here you are continuing to respond too and trying to do the very thing I said was impossible. So I guess we’re both hypocrites.

• Applause 1

2 hours ago, Firetrucksrule said:

Except you literally don't need power strength on all warframes. Some builds don't work with it, some builds don't interact with it on any meaningful way. Despite that there are frames and builds where it is mandatory, just like rolling guard arguably is. At this point rolling guard is just like any other 5-10 plat mod, nothing special and there's nothing wrong with a frame because your build depends on it. 

You really also don't literally need rolling guard either. I took Revenant 100 minutes at Mot before I had the mod. It has amazing synergy with mesmer skin to the point that you'll only ever die from your own #*!% ups, but as long as you're smart with your recasts it isn't literally mandatory to survive. 

If that were even remotely true then you would've just not responded to him. You literally went out of your way to reply to the guy just to tell him how stubborn you are and deride him for replying to you. If you actually wanted the argument to end then you'd have ended it by removing yourself from it. Replying to a guy just to deride him for replying to you does nothing to end an argument, it just makes you look like a hypocrite. 

Don't bother. You're wasting your time. A whole bunch of us have already tried. He doesn't know how to play Revenant. He doesn't even understand basic things like how to safely cast Mesmer Skin (he can't even imagine how to do this)... he can't even survive with 28 stacks of Mesmer Skin! He does not even grasp the concept of damage nullification. He does not accept that everyone else can use his Mesmer Skin effectively and continues to claim it does not work well. People who have actual experience with Revenant have debated with him, have tried to explain to him how to play. People have shown him screenshots. He won't have any of it. He insists that he knows Revenant even though he admittedly has practically never played him and invents situations about him that don't happen. He doesn't know these problems don't actually happen, because he doesn't play Revenant. This should tell you everything you need to know about GearsMatrix and Revenant.

You cannot reason with him. You will never convince him. It is almost like a religious belief for him. Not even with hard facts will he ever accept that he's wrong or that he actually has no idea what he's talking about. But that's OK, for as venerable as he is, whatever he claims, no matter how wrong, does not change the efficacy or fun of Revenant for everyone else who plays him. But you should not expect any reasonable Revenant debate with this poster.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chroma, Nidus and Oberon. All 3 are fantastic frames, top of the class. I just dont like them for no reason.

10 minutes ago, nslay said:

he can't even survive with 28 stacks of Mesmer Skin!

Sad reacts only. 

Well I don't wanna read all those pages, but if people were loving revenant earlier.. I just wanna say revenant is the only frame I've ever handed in 100 index points in one hand in lol

Posted (edited)
Le 30/06/2019 à 15:01, TheBrandenRose a dit :

Inaros: His skills I find generally unuseful. There are better frames for healing and tanking tbh

Rhino: Boring af to me. Just ramming people is boring, and his Iron Skin isn't as useful in later games

Trinity: Yes, she's a good support frame, but I'm not into playing support. Tried building around her 2nd ability and found it boring.

Frost: His design is ugly and I'm not a huge fan of his skills besides for Defense missions, which I could use better frames for like Gara

Now, the frames I enjoy playing that other people dislike? Hydroid and Ivara. Not my main frames by any means, but Ivara's bow along with invisibility is a lot of fun to play through any mission, and Hyroid's tentacle swarm is not only good, but also amusing. I like laughing my ass off at the ridiculous physics.

I think totally the opposite.

Rhino is a balanced and very enjoyable warframe to play since you will use all his abilities all the time, if modded correctly and if you're not lazy. Got 6k ferrite armor (with vitality behind), damage increased by 113% for 35s with 36m radius (constant damage buff for the team), stomp with a 36m radius for 9.5s (all of this without umbra mods). It really help the team, in pretty much ANY mission.

Trinity, you just play her wrong. She is not meant to play with only spamming her 2... All trinIty that are playing only with  her 2 are weak, and don't even help the team, that's just the bad and lazy way. Instead, use her kit (2 3 4) with duration to support the team an you as well.

Frost have one of the best design in the game IMO with his deluxe skin (Harka).

Well, not that much point in this topic i think, since people will judge with their experience only (playstyle, modding) etc.

Edited by Alpha56
  • Like 1

-Excalibur-

Only through the virtue that he is used by everyone everywhere, not really hateful of him but im quite bored of seeing him.

-Loki, Ivara, etc-

My personal gripe, any form of invisibility is dishonourable, your enemies should see who killed them and you should personally savour their faces in their final moments instead of hiding in the shadows.

atlas, zephyr, chroma, frost, nekros, octavia, baruuk, equinox, gara, garuda, nova, titania, trinity, wukong, oberon, mirage, mesa, khora, ivara, rhino

no particular order