Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Corpus Weapon

Diavoros

So since we got the Jovian Concord I've seen some corpus units using this fancy rifle in Jupiter
bPMEYp1.png

which seems to be a flamethrower of sorts, and while we already have the Ignis/Wraith, I wouldn't mind having another flamethrower weapon in the game provided it brings something new gameplay-wise. The corpus doesn't use explosive weaponry besides the Angstrum so doesn't seem like it would use detonite to build, maybe a superheated plasma (radiation/corrosive) based flamethrower using Hexenon?

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Diavoros said:

The corpus doesn't use explosive weaponry besides the Angstrum

the Penta Rangers would like a word with you. as would several bosses that deploy missiles, like Razorback and Jackal.

it looks really cool, the profile of that weapon, with what looks like a bullpup layout (magazine and action behind the trigger) reminds me of a QBZ-95.

basically it's this but larger and more Corpus-y:

Image result for qbz 95

I certainly won't say no to another combo weapon after seeing how strong the Fulmin is. flamethrower/Incendiary Auto rifle Primary would be awesome.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

the Penta Rangers would like a word with you. as would several bosses that deploy missiles, like Razorback and Jackal.

Oh yeah I forgot about the Penta being Corpus for some reason, also meant explosives used in portable weaponry by corpus units that aren't drones or proxies.