night8shade

Equinox Prime Access Winners:

Spoiler

TWITCH:

jaggediceman1

MIXER:

iGnome21

Fan Art Recap:

See you next week for our last week of streams before TennoCon 2019!

Drops did not work again for consoles. Only working for PC it seems looking at chat. Also showing that it worked on stream (playing on pc) is only adding salt to the wound. Second Ducat drop in a row that did not work. Which is interesting cause I got all other drops you had recently. Does not work for ducats. Confirmation from my clan that they had the same issue.

Was fun but console is still not getting ducats. Gravimag last week dropped, but the last 3 ducat drops have all not worked. With baro relay coming up 400 ducats is significant. What's odd is that it seems to be only ducats not dropping and for consoles (I saw ps4/nin-tenno making comments) 

No drop on Xbox again. Recently relinked Twitch and Mixer and received the last one, the Gravimag with no issue. It's only been the last two 100 ducat drops that I haven't gotten. :sad:

Worth noting the same goes for my GF who was watching on the Twitch mobile app past few times, same situation: gravimag received, no ducats. She recently relinked Twitch as well.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)shinmei ryu said:

Was fun but console is still not getting ducats. Gravimag last week dropped, but the last 3 ducat drops have all not worked. With baro relay coming up 400 ducats is significant. What's odd is that it seems to be only ducats not dropping and for consoles (I saw ps4/nin-tenno making comments) 

I concur on no X1 Ducat drops working for a month as of tonight. The Gravimag last week did work though.  

Sincerely, keep up the good work and don't let the cry babies bother you. They were clearly all given everything,  and don't comprehend what it means to actually work for anything, or the reality that things happen, especially when dealing with computer coding.  

Thanks for the steam. I had shown up late, so will wait for the replay to go active on youtube.

Though I have to wonder if I am really that old fashion, or just behind the times. I recall when it used to be you wanted to show up for events (either cyber or real life) because of the content and personalities, not because of what you get out of being there.

Do not think I am attacking anyone directly or indirectly, as I am not. I just fail to understand this fact.

14 minutes ago, HadesTatsu said:

Thanks for the steam. I had shown up late, so will wait for the replay to go active on youtube.

Though I have to wonder if I am really that old fashion, or just behind the times. I recall when it used to be you wanted to show up for events (either cyber or real life) because of the content and personalities, not because of what you get out of being there.

Do not think I am attacking anyone directly or indirectly, as I am not. I just fail to understand this fact.

I like to watch live to be as up to date as possible,  and when I can't, I try to watch it when I can. I even tune into the PS4 @ 4 even though I only play on X1 to support DE, and potentially learn something new since Megan's Xbox one @ One the day before. There are times Danielle has info, or when playing teaches me something that I wasnt aware of before because it's either new news, and/or she did something different than Megan did. A little redundancy in know, but it works. ...I think. LOL! 

The drops are just an added bonus when they do work. 🙂 One of these days I may even win one of the stream giveaways of Platinum,  or a Prime pack. 🤔🙂

6 minutes ago, (XB1)TubeSnakeBoogie said:

I like to watch live to be as up to date as possible,  and when I can't, I try to watch it when I can. I even tune into the PS4 @ 4 even though I only play on X1 to support DE, and potentially learn something new since Megan's Xbox one @ One the day before. There are times Danielle has info, or when playing teaches me something that I wasnt aware of before because it's either new news, and/or she did something different than Megan did. A little redundancy in know, but it works. ...I think. LOL! 

The drops are just an added bonus when they do work. 🙂 One of these days I may even win one of the stream giveaways of Platinum,  or a Prime pack. 🤔🙂

Fair enough, and I will wish you the luck on winning either or both. If you like I shall offer up a second Sacrificial usb drive to the RGN gods for you if that helps, as I am hoping for a few mods to drop from enemies ingame.

3 minutes ago, iGnome21 said:

OMG  RNGesus favors me on mixer while thou still hates me ingame. Still very happy, thx [DE].

What do you play Warframe on? I ask incase it has something to do with twitch. I prefer to watch on Twitch as mixer is always choppy for me no matter if I watch it on my PC, X1, or smartphone with full signal. 🤔

Archived