Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #251!

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, (XB1)TubeSnakeBoogie said:

What system do you play on though? PC got the drop,  but looks like that's it. 🤔🤷‍♂️

I believe @iGnome21 is PC, as that is what it shows under their name for me. If there was a way to send you some (I am PC myself) then I would, as I am saving them from cracking open relics for when  Baro Ki’Teer, all I want is the Crystal Kubrow Glyph 😄

12 minutes ago, HadesTatsu said:

I believe @iGnome21 is PC, as that is what it shows under their name for me. If there was a way to send you some (I am PC myself) then I would, as I am saving them from cracking open relics for when  Baro Ki’Teer, all I want is the Crystal Kubrow Glyph 😄

Durp! I didn't think to look. 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣🤣 

Being this is the first TennoCon Baro I will participate in,  I'm saving every ducat I can. 🙂

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks for tuning in!

Platinum Winners:

Reveal hidden contents

TWITCH:
silentstorm13579
prelawfive23
kuka91

MIXER:

zeo_rax
HoodedOrpheus96
night8shade

Equinox Prime Access Winners:

Reveal hidden contents

TWITCH:

jaggediceman1

MIXER:

iGnome21

Fan Art Recap:

See you next week for our last week of streams before TennoCon 2019!

Will the drops actually come to console? 

Was there for the fanart, fun and news, got it all.

May DE should think about removing these drops and do more plat/access giveaways. So just the random generator and the own laziness could prevent ppl from getting it...and not other technical issues. (How many ppl would stop watching if they remove all goodies? 🤔)

When I missed the last ducats drop I thought it was because I showed up late to the stream, but I was only 20 minutes in.

Then I got the gravimag and assumed all was fine. Then I watched the whole stream, and no drop. Tried asking on twitter and got silence, and it seems others have tried asking here and the response was again silence.

Seems DE is just giving a big old middle finger to console players, especially with the thumbnail they've chosen for the stream replay on youtube...

[EDIT]
Well at least they fixed the thumbnail, too bad console players are still out 300 ducats

[EDIT 2]
@[DE]Megan I was on twitch, thanks for responding

My console Tenno, I hear you. 

We're looking into why many console Tenno did not receive the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward.

It would be of great help if those that didn't get the drop on console can reply here with which stream they were watching (either Twitch or Mixer).

With next week being our last week of streaming before TennoCon, this is important for us to resolve.

Thank you, and apologies for the issues here.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're looking into why many console Tenno did not receive the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward.

It would be of great help if those that didn't get the drop on console can reply here with which stream they were watching (either Twitch or Mixer).

With next week being our last week of streaming before TennoCon, this is important for us to resolve.

Watched on Twitch and did not receive the drop.  My twitch name is also Loki1211

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We appreciate your attention and effort to communicate about these things. It really sets DE apart from a lot of companies.

Personally I watch through twitch, handle of war6425. My on game info is in my name here. The non ducat drops have all worked but no ducats for at least 3 drops, including the 201. It seems to be isolated to ducats as any other drop worked normal like gravimag. 

I usually watch twitch through either phone app or pc, the last 3 months has all been phone app for Monday Thursday and Friday streams. If we can do anything else to help just let us know

P.S. good luck with cert today!

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

I watched on twitch. and my twitch name is Sundrop64

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Watched Prime Time #251 on Mixer.

and I'm a PC player

Archived