[DE]Megan

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #251!

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

My console Tenno, I hear you. 

We're looking into why many console Tenno did not receive the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward.

It would be of great help if those that didn't get the drop on console can reply here with which stream they were watching (either Twitch or Mixer).

With next week being our last week of streaming before TennoCon, this is important for us to resolve.

Thank you, and apologies for the issues here.

was watching one twitch on desktop. i play on switch

My husband and I watched on Twitch via our separately linked accounts.  Neither of us got the drop.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

It would be of great help if those that didn't get the drop on console can reply here with which stream they were watching (either Twitch or Mixer).

Twitch.

In fact, I haven't got a twitch drop from the past 2 or 3 Prime Times (yes, accounts properly linked).  They were working fine before.

Kindly fix this before TennoCon as I do not wish to lose out on those drops!

If I may be so bold to suggest to just do away with these kinds of drops - they cause more headaches and effort than necessary and I'm just worried that the TennoCon drops will be in danger of failing or messing up like they did last year.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

which stream they were watching (either Twitch or Mixer).

Thank you @[DE]Megan. I watched on Twitch (desktop, linux, chrome). PS4 player, obv.

Days prior to the stream I unlinked from Mixer completely to avoid issues, as well as unlinked and relinked my account with Twitch as is often recommended.

Edited by (PS4)chabala

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're looking into why many console Tenno did not receive the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward.

With next week being our last week of streaming before TennoCon, this is important for us to resolve.

hello. I was watching on twitch and mixer alternatively the last few weeks, and have ensured that my account is linked to twitch only, I play on switch and haven't gotten a PT drop for a month or so. thanks for looking into this! I will only be watching on Twitch from now on, only linking my twitch to my WF account. Will let you know next Thursday if the issue is resolved...

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

I had the stream up on Twitch and Mixer and checked before the stream to make sure both were linked.  I also had my wife and nephew link their Twitch accounts and watch the stream to ensure they were ready for the drops from TennoCon.  Unfortunately none of us got the Ducats last night.  All of us play on Xbox.  Let me know if you need any other information to help you resolve the issues.  Good luck!

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Both my Mrs & I watch on Twitch and haven't received anything from the last 4 Prime Time streams (last nights, the 2 lots of Ducats, and the Nitain Extract)... We *did* however receive the double Nitain drop from the Dev Stream that week. We both play on PS4.

I wondered if linking my account to Mixer has broken things so I unlinked Mixer and Twitch, and then relinked Twitch (as per the FAQ guide) before this weeks show... Still no drop, so that didn't work 😞

Thanks for looking into this Megan. The drops aren't the only reason we watch the streams, but they're a nice added bonus.

Bummer on missing out on 300 odd Ducats, that would have paid for something shiny! 

Posted (edited)

I didn't get drop after watching the entire stream.3rd time it's happened and I've went down the checklist and done everything i need to do so it's not on my end.DE help fix this issue Please! : ) P.S. I know you're tired of people reporting the same issue and for that I'm truly sorry! I Don't mean to be one of those constant complainers! I just figured it let you know that more than 1 person was having a problem with this issue. Thanks again for all that you and your entire team has done to help improve our gaming experience!You all are awesome! 

Edited by (PS4)aqua_d1965

I watched on both Twitch and Mixer with linked accounts for both.  The latest Gravimag drop succeeded; the last 3 Ducat drops failed.

The impression I get is that there is a limit to the number of viewers that can be tracked.  If I am even a few minutes late to the beginning of the stream, my success rate drops from what feels like 95% to 10%.  That said, I've been early to the recent Prime Time streams and those drops have failed.

Watched on twitch and mixer. No PC drop. At least a few weeks ago with the ducat mess I got the inbox message saying I got some even though I didnt.

I am on the Switch and didn't get the ducats drop.  But I did get the gravimag last week.  For the last month I have never gotten the ducats drops during prime time.  Maybe there is something wrong with dropping ducats during prime time?

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thank you. Watched on twitch, username there being sativa_29. Acounts have been linked for around a year at least.

Also to note, my account is linked to both twich and mixer. My GF has had the same issue, but she only has twitch linked.

Edited by (PS4)Sativa-29
Extra Information.

I'm on PS4 and watched the entire stream on both Mixer and Twitch (at the same time) and didn't get the 100 ducats.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, (PS4)gomeja said:

I'm on PS4 and watched the entire stream on both Mixer and Twitch (at the same time) and didn't get the 100 ducats.

Here's a question, does watching both streams give double the drops? (when they actually work, that is...)

1 minute ago, (NSW)Gunz said:

Here's a question, does watching both streams give double the drops? (when they actually work, that is...)

No, but in the cases where people only watching on Twitch missed out on the drops, since I was also watching on Mixer, I got the drop no problem.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, (PS4)gomeja said:

No, but in the cases where people only watching on Twitch missed out on the drops, since I was also watching on Mixer, I got the drop no problem.

Ah, makes sense. Thanks. I should probably start doing the same thing.

Posted (edited)

I watched on Twitch and play on the Switch. I suspected that since I've linked both Mixer and Twitch that the linking somehow messed with something since I got the drops just fine before adding Mixer.

Edited by (NSW)SomniMani