[DE]Megan

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #251!

Posted (edited)

where do i link connect from here I am on mixer and as well play warframe duh   but can't find the link thru to mixer I will look for more posts on this I know they said at the beginning of the video but ... butttttt   don't want to rewind yet ... 🙂

still don't know how I connected them but they are connected ---- but --- it is only for the live watch when it is happening not on the rewind  😞  I will watch the 252.. episode 🙂 ok 

ok so yeah    26 minutes into the 251

you know 252 is one of the numbers that are like 86 or 69 or what just numbers indeed.. 🙂   🙂 

Edited by xik4
bad information :( corrected :)

On 2019-06-14 at 9:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

My console Tenno, I hear you. 

We're looking into why many console Tenno did not receive the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward.

It would be of great help if those that didn't get the drop on console can reply here with which stream they were watching (either Twitch or Mixer). 

With next week being our last week of streaming before TennoCon, this is important for us to resolve. 

Thank you, and apologies for the issues here.

Hello. I was watching mainly on Mixer but I have Twitch running on background. I am on PC, by the way.

Posted (edited)

I'm on the switch and watched the stream on twitch with no drop.  I only have twitch linked and no mixer account (re-linked the twitch account twice).

The only successful drop I've had in the past few streams has been the gravimag on the 6th June. The problem started around a month ago, at least from where I noticed I had no drops, despite being there for the entire stream.

There is a very large worry that because of the problems that have happened on more than one occasion that the drops could get missed at TennoCon

Edited by (NSW)Daffers

PhyDoesStuff on Twitch, Mixer, and Warframe (PS4).  Watched all but the first maybe 5 minutes on both Twitch and Mixer, but I didn't get the drop for ep 251.  I did get the drops for episodes 249 and 250, though.

On 2019-06-14 at 8:58 AM, [DE]Megan said:

My console Tenno, I hear you. 

We're looking into why many console Tenno did not receive the Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward.

It would be of great help if those that didn't get the drop on console can reply here with which stream they were watching (either Twitch or Mixer).

With next week being our last week of streaming before TennoCon, this is important for us to resolve.

Thank you, and apologies for the issues here.

PC Player here. Have Twitch linked, have Mixer linked. Been watching via Twitch, haven't gotten drops from the twitch.tv/warframe channel since Fortuna dropped.

Posted (edited)

I'm on the switch, haven't gotten the last two drops from twitch! IGN: unvnswered.

Edited by (NSW)unvnswered

I have to wonder if those whom do not have twitch prime are the only ones not getting the drops. That maybe part and par of the problem here.

On 2019-06-17 at 7:40 AM, HadesTatsu said:

I have to wonder if those whom do not have twitch prime are the only ones not getting the drops.

If that's the case, that's quite the slap in the face.