Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash tennogen

I should let you know, Tennogen artists don't really do commissions... they're creators, and they have plenty of their own ideas that they want to develop into full skins and helmets. If you were expecting them to do it for free, well... that's a whole other issue.

If it's in line with something a Tennogen creator is already working on and they're looking for feedback and suggestions, then you're free to try and ask them about it, but don't be surprised if they tell you that they don't respond to sudden requests, and definitely not demands. Also, don't forget that Tennogen skins for Warframes can't change the Warframe's body shape... they can only edit the texture of the model itself, not re-sculpt it (the helmets, so long as they get accepted into the game, are a different story).

12 hours ago, (PS4)GrandisSupernus said:

I should let you know, Tennogen artists don't really do commissions... they're creators, and they have plenty of their own ideas that they want to develop into full skins and helmets. If you were expecting them to do it for free, well... that's a whole other issue.

If it's in line with something a Tennogen creator is already working on and they're looking for feedback and suggestions, then you're free to try and ask them about it, but don't be surprised if they tell you that they don't respond to sudden requests, and definitely not demands. Also, don't forget that Tennogen skins for Warframes can't change the Warframe's body shape... they can only edit the texture of the model itself, not re-sculpt it (the helmets, so long as they get accepted into the game, are a different story).

no i was giving an idea and they get all the money and credit