Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Warframe a good game?

Randomdudu_K

Question

OP, if this is bait I swear to Ballas's lucky arm...

Whether someone thinks anything is good or bad is subjective, however asking on a site dedicated to Warframe would indicate that Warframe is considered a good game by a majority of the people here. If you're making this thread because you see all the complaints, that's because some of us want to see the game improve and are expressing it (sometimes very poorly) in the hopes it gets improved a certain way. 

I give Warframe a 8/10.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

OP, if this is bait I swear to Ballas's lucky arm...

Whether someone thinks anything is good or bad is subjective, however asking on a site dedicated to Warframe would indicate that Warframe is considered a good game by a majority of the people here. If you're making this thread because you see all the complaints, that's because some of us want to see the game improve and are expressing it (sometimes very poorly) in the hopes it gets improved a certain way. 

I give Warframe a 8/10.

It's not bait,it's just that I've been seeing so many videos of all the flaws and misdoings of Warframe,and so many vets complaining about recent events that I just...need a little push to remind me that Warframe is a good game,to remind me of that glimmer in my eye when I first started Warframe about 130-something days ago, the love I had for this game when I finally got a new laptop that could run it...I loved Warframe before I could even play it, and now that I can play it,I want to love it even more

7 minutes ago, Randomdudu_K said:

It's not bait,it's just that I've been seeing so many videos of all the flaws and misdoings of Warframe,and so many vets complaining about recent events that I just...need a little push to remind me that Warframe is a good game,to remind me of that glimmer in my eye when I first started Warframe about 130-something days ago, the love I had for this game when I finally got a new laptop that could run it...I loved Warframe before I could even play it, and now that I can play it,I want to love it even more

Ah, you watched "warframe partners." Most of them do nothing but S#&$ on the game for views anyways because any form of drama=revenue. If you like the game and think it's good, then that is all you need for validation. 

Also, the partner program is full of clowns, in my opinion.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Randomdudu_K said:

Of course it has flaws. I'm not really sure devs themselves know exactly where all of this is going. But I guess as long as you are not crazed about this stuff it's okay. You log in, play some, enjoy whatever you find enjoyable and that's it.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Randomdudu_K said:

Please tell me

Difficult question to answer, really. Somewhat inclined to say yes, until matchmaking subjects me to somebody spinning with maiming strike. There goes another arbitration down the drain. And I can't just hop into the next one. 

Forget the damn youtubers and just ask yourself: Do you enjoy it?

If "Yes", play it, damnit!

If "No", Dont play it, damnit!

I had people tell me chess/poker/Tabletop games/hide and seek/ are horrible games in the past, but I enjoyed them, damnit!

.... damnit!

That's a very complicated question to ask, what does and does not make something good is a very personalized matter, from ones combat preferences, to story telling, to visual design, character development, so on and so forth. To me (at least at this point) I think Warframe is a good game until you start getting into the later stages of play, after you've expired all the story and you're starting into the more recurring daily activities and farms, which is when things get stale. At one point I'd probably have labelled Warframe a fantastic direction for mmo-esque game design, but at this point it's better off as a kind of quarantined style campaign game that you only play with friends if not alone, and in limited amounts. It's not a game that holds up to extended play, and it's not much of a cooperative game these days either. 

39 minutes ago, Randomdudu_K said:

Those people aren't saying Warframe is a bad game, those people are asking DE to please cover some issues a game they love has.

How can people be so misdirected when listening others opinions?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

It is a good game for newcomers, but is letting down its veteran players who have literally nothing new to do. Lets hope that changes, because a great many of us log in, get our dailies and log out....and that's our endgame.

So true.....

35 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

It is a good game for newcomers, but is letting down its veteran players who have literally nothing new to do. Lets hope that changes, because a great many of us log in, get our dailies and log out....and that's our endgame.

Is the endgame the thing that you actually want as a veteran? Or just simply want new content flowing because we've seen so many about "endgame" when we're stronger than thanos and I still find the game fun after playing from 2014 without any break

But if you insist, this might be helpful in making endgame

• Like 1