Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if warframe was an adult game?

On 2019-06-14 at 11:19 PM, TheRealShade said:

I mean, there's plenty of adult warframe stuff lying around the internet.

But one thing that comes to mind, operators would look more like young adults instead of early teens.

There's a saying,

"Age is just a number, jail is just a room"

• Like 2

5 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

have you ever played Gears of war 3 or Killing Floor 2 or Metal Gear Rising =(Raiden)

or Half life 3 

Gears is cool.  Never heard of Killing Floor.  Metal Gear Rising was fun.  Fuq Half Life, all of them.  😀 

For one, Operators will stop looking like underage trash.

Also, Bishoujo/Bijin female Warframes. No more "infested in suit" crap.

10 times more gore. Like when you kill grineer, blood splatters everywhere, it covers the walls, organs fall out and flow over the ground, brains are smeared everywhere etc.

A lot more Mesa Prime/Wisp standard butts.

An actually good game not made for Masochists.

But we can only dream and we shall only have some low budget graphics, ugly lolis (not technically lolis because lolis are not supposed to be ugly), S#&$ty gore effect.

2 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

10 times more gore. Like when you kill grineer, blood splatters everywhere, it covers the walls, organs fall out and flow over the ground, brains are smeared everywhere etc

Can we take our time dissecting their bodies too? I want to go full Unit 731 on them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-06-18 at 10:21 PM, Legion-Shields said:

Can we take our time dissecting their bodies too? I want to go full Unit 731 on them.

I've tried not to think about it and I just can't stop wondering, what kind of content you're watching?

• 3 weeks later...

Ray traced with extreme photo realistic violence? Adding civilians as an element?

F69 is as adult as it gets here it seems. Theres always the game "Agony(unrated)", which would actually make a really good kuva fortress and grineer queen stronghold area.

Edited by Matheoryon

• 3 weeks later...