Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.3

[DE]Megan

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.1.3

More back-end fixes for Plague Star included in this Hotfix.

Changes:

• Improved tolerance of third-party software injecting itself into Warframe.
  • Improved crash-reporting in the Launcher.
  • Enabled dual-stack IPv4/IPv6 connections to the chat servers by default (you can opt out in the Settings).
  • Optimized Chat-Window initialization.
  • Optimized Invite panel initialization.
  • Removed Wisp footstep sounds when crouching / dashing.

Fixes:

• Fixed a loss of controller functionality when pressing the start button during the Second Dream intro cinematic.
  • Fixed UI lockups that could occur if you had an outrageous number of Friends.
  • Fixed Client Host migrations issues coming up with partially destroyed objectives in the Gas City Sabotage tileset.
  • Fixed Clients not seeing the Sabotage countdown stopping once hacked in the Gas City tileset. 
  • Fixed Garuda’s Dread Mirror duration not refreshing after re-casting.
  • Fixed Hildryn’s Shield Pillage Shield pillage not being nullified on contact, only delayed.
  • Fixed Hydroid becoming stuck in his Tentacle Swarm cast animation after respawning from a teleport volume.
  • Fixed Beam weapons and Gunblades not affecting Bursting Mass damage on detonate.
  • Fixed Nora Night not showing up in the Nightwave screen.
  • Fixed the TennoCon 2019 Emote not having any sound to the local player.
  • Fixed a bunch of Containers stuck in ice that were unreachable for players on the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
  • Fixed Nidus Nighthunter Skin appearing fully Mutated in Navigation, Relays, Cetus or Fortuna.
  • Fixed body slam dash allowing you to travel much further than intended in Lunaro.

Thank you
unknown.png

But can you please take a look into this bugs? Some are there since multiple patches and months:

The K- Drives don´t have the custom energy colour on their jet part if you are the host (as client it´s your selected emissive energy colour)

We can´t scan the POE animals:

Ghoul Bountys still force an inbox message:

And even if old stuff get changed, there is nothing in the patchnotes? (at least i found nothing looking back till the poe remaster patches)

Thanks for the hotfix.

Can we expect a bit of an explanation as to why it's so important to sync up all platforms for the event when it never needed to be done in the past? A lot of people are frustrated about this because they took time off work and to be fair, ignoring all the silly "console wars" going on, I think the biggest reason people are frustrated is that there were no earlier heads-up given about this, and no explanation for why it's so important now to sync things up when it's always been the norm for each platform to have its own thing going on.

There's been talk of cross-progression recently, and this may be related to it. I personally don't care much for this if it means holding back content for PC, but my opinion is mine alone. Regardless, a clearer explanation on this would alleviate the frustration of some players.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nora Night not showing up in the Nightwave screen.

Still not fixed I'm afraid.

Also, still no fix for clunky UI elements. And Little Duck dialogue camera is still broken.

Omg cant wait for the Double dipping fix ❤️ oh wait...
it was an intended fix from DE, ty for ruining farming. /s

1 minute ago, N64Gamefreak said:

Skip Cinematic? OK

Skip Cinematic? OK

Skip Cinematic? OK

Skip Cinematic? OK

Skip Cinematic? OK

I hate that bug, even in normal missions it wont go skip.

There is a bug still with index tho... When host leaves the party and you stay in index you get a bug when you cant move and do anything... Sadly..
 But thanks ya for the fix for Plague star ❤️

Archived