Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Plague Star on All Platforms!

[DE]Helen

info page suggests using 4/4 eidolon phylaxis and infested catalyst we should get 3k standing per run?  am i reading that right or wrong, done 2 runs now and maxed out 4/4 each time  and only getting 1525 operational supply standing a run.

17 minutes ago, SSI_Seraph said:

Can the cap of 10 phylaxis and catalysts be removed now that we can select the bounty while in the plains. As someone doing them solo, it's really annoying to have to go back out every 2 runs.

Scoring Specifics:

• Please note that a default run earns 1000 Operational Syndicate Standing.
  • Each used Infested Catalyst is worth an additional 250 (4 max).
  • Each used Eidolon Phylaxis is worth an additional 250 (4 max).

A Solo Player bringing 4 of each can earn 3000 independently, or a squad of 4 with one each can also earn 3000.

group run using 4/4 = 1525 standing..
solo run using 4/4 = 1525 standing.

Isnt it meant to be 3k?

Il y a 4 heures, Methanoid a dit :

group run using 4/4 = 1525 standing..
solo run using 4/4 = 1525 standing.

Isnt it meant to be 3k?

250 per phylaxis (2k for all 4+base), 250 per catalyst. So yh, 3k with all 4/4 if you kill the 4 Hemocyts.

18 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

• Note on Relics in the Plague Star Bounty Drop Table: Since Equinox Prime Access is currently live, we have swapped the Chroma Prime Relics that were in rotation during the last run of Plague Star for Equinox Prime Relics! 

I'm still getting Chroma relics from it? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Can we please get a hotfix for the pathfinding, even if it's just a work-around? Three more times in three completely different spots. Even had a Nova on the squad and they couldn't help the damn thing along.

EDIT: I finally gave in and used Loki to circumvent the drone's AI. Of course the boss ended up getting stuck on the boil in its final phase, not revealing its weak points. Ugh.

On 2019-06-15 at 7:04 AM, (XB1)TubeSnakeBoogie said:

Is anyone else having regular "Network Not Responding" issues? I've had the game do that then freeze up even though my connection is fine three times since the release.  I was even dropped at the end of a multi run (on the fourth completion) while loading into cetus.  Lost everything from those four completions. 🙁

I've been having this issue on the ps4. All other devices act fine, all other apps on the console work fine. But warframe keeps losing network. Even have the ports forwarded, still face this issue 

Is it just me or am i the only one who has an issue of this being an event that you can get this trophy a multiple times if this is the fact then other event such as acolyte and other events with other game modes that have come out either should be available for the public to either be able to obtain the clan trophy or be restricted to one trophy per event release or being able to have people get this trophy at a number events make it fell hollow for other people and clans that worked hard together to get those trophies or it makes it feel that the others that never had chance to prove them self will never have that opportunity i feel this is a really big issue that should be resolved and DE need to make a decision to chose one or the other.

So it seems you can't restart the bounty at the tent *literally* right next to the boil and instead have to go to the one next to the gate(potentially others, this is the only one I've confirmed though). Still better than having to enter Cetus, but inconvenient in its convenience.

24 minutes ago, RedXNebula said:

Is it just me or am i the only one who has an issue of this being an event that you can get this trophy a multiple times if this is the fact then other event such as acolyte and other events with other game modes that have come out either should be available for the public to either be able to obtain the clan trophy or be restricted to one trophy per event release or being able to have people get this trophy at a number events make it fell hollow for other people and clans that worked hard together to get those trophies or it makes it feel that the others that never had chance to prove them self will never have that opportunity i feel this is a really big issue that should be resolved and DE need to make a decision to chose one or the other.

I can't actually be sure because you seem to have forgotten that punctuation is a thing that exists, but it seems that for some reason you're angry that you can get multiple clan cosmetics from farming Hemocyte? No idea why you'd be upset about that though.

On 2019-06-14 at 1:57 PM, (XB1)Juxten said:

Well. Still having same issues. Drone gets stuck. 4 missions in a row now.

This. Either it gets caught trying to descend a slope in a Grineer outpost near the boil, or it fails to path to the goal when it's on the other side of the boil for me. It's kind of ridiculous...

While frames like Loki and Nova can probably fix this, I run Titania and usually do most things solo. I don't want to, nor know why I have to queue up to mitigate a known bug.

Archived