Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation: Plague Star on All Platforms!

[DE]Helen

On 2019-06-14 at 3:36 PM, (XB1)EPACALYPSE said:

Oberon Hallowed Ground + Reckoning also strips his armor.

Rhino stomp also stuns him for easy targeting of those critical spots. 

True 

I run Oberon for the stripping

That sounded better in my head...

Regardless I strip and use decurions on them spots.

Also sounded better in my head.

I also noticed that having wisp in the group is hella amazing especially when the decurions fire rate is amped up by her motes. Jeezus I never heard these things shoot that fast before. Then again I don't have many fire rate mods for archguns.

On 2019-06-15 at 5:04 AM, SSI_Seraph said:

Can the cap of 10 phylaxis and catalysts be removed now that we can select the bounty while in the plains. As someone doing them solo, it's really annoying to have to go back out every 2 runs.

Where do you go to reselect the bounty in the plains? I checked the encampments but they just have the regular bounties.

On 2019-06-15 at 8:48 PM, Methanoid said:

yeah which isnt happening, i instead get 1525 points not 3k.

Are ya joining randoms? And if so when you load into the plains has the  1st phase already been done?(retrieving the toxin) 

I had some concerns about that as that happens to me alot. I don't put too much thought into it as I know it's gonna be a grind to get max standing.

On 2019-06-16 at 7:30 PM, RedXNebula said:

Is it just me or am i the only one who has an issue of this being an event that you can get this trophy a multiple times if this is the fact then other event such as acolyte and other events with other game modes that have come out either should be available for the public to either be able to obtain the clan trophy or be restricted to one trophy per event release or being able to have people get this trophy at a number events make it fell hollow for other people and clans that worked hard together to get those trophies or it makes it feel that the others that never had chance to prove them self will never have that opportunity i feel this is a really big issue that should be resolved and DE need to make a decision to chose one or the other.

On 2019-06-16 at 7:56 PM, SPAAAACE said:

So it seems you can't restart the bounty at the tent *literally* right next to the boil and instead have to go to the one next to the gate(potentially others, this is the only one I've confirmed though). Still better than having to enter Cetus, but inconvenient in its convenience.

I can't actually be sure because you seem to have forgotten that punctuation is a thing that exists, but it seems that for some reason you're angry that you can get multiple clan cosmetics from farming Hemocyte? No idea why you'd be upset about that though.

I think he's upset about the other trophies from passed events that we don't have access to because those events I think were 1 time things

Also...can DE give us the option to I dunno dump our extra cystoliths into extra standing?

I've done this event 3 time this being the 4th I believe. My clan/dojo already have the trophies so having a bunch of cystoliths from countless runs is pointless. Lemme just exchange these to Nakak so that I can get that extra standing. Makes doing the runs worth while. Even if you made each one worth 150 standing it would be worth it.

On 2019-06-16 at 12:47 PM, (PS4)ma_jinnah said:

I've been having this issue on the ps4. All other devices act fine, all other apps on the console work fine. But warframe keeps losing network. Even have the ports forwarded, still face this issue 

It's happening a lot tonight no matter what I'm playing in Warframe... "Network not responding", "Host migration", and even "Failure to connect." Makes doing stuff with others impossible. 

Everything else works fine; apps, other games, streaming music and movies.  

On 2019-06-18 at 7:24 AM, (PS4)PowerArmorMeow said:

Also...can DE give us the option to I dunno dump our extra cystoliths into extra standing?

I've done this event 3 time this being the 4th I believe. My clan/dojo already have the trophies so having a bunch of cystoliths from countless runs is pointless. Lemme just exchange these to Nakak so that I can get that extra standing. Makes doing the runs worth while. Even if you made each one worth 150 standing it would be worth it.

How do you donate Crystoliths to your clan?

Why can only host of the game strip armor? I can never strip armor of the boss when I randomly joint the game .

also whenever I restart the mission from outside in the tent the pods don’t spawn during boss fight and I have to kill one infested that randomly spawns in think air every 5 minutes or maybe they never spawn

also if the drone spawns behind the big boil, it sometimes gets stuck & it won’t go around the boil to go to its destination, even when I try teleporting it out of the spot to go around .

pretty annoying for trying to do fast runs with these stupid bugs. The main fact of people who aren’t the host of the game can’t strip armor & help people struggling to even do damage and takes 25 mins for the fight instead of 8 minutes 

On 2019-06-14 at 1:42 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Returning:

• Note on Relics in the Plague Star Bounty Drop Table: Since Equinox Prime Access is currently live, we have swapped the Chroma Prime Relics that were in rotation during the last run of Plague Star for Equinox Prime Relics! 

This still isn't the case. Neo C1 (a Chroma Prime Access relic) is still in rotation.

I am having such a bad time, facing the boss on the last part of the mission. A barely able to aim properly due to the hordes of infested, and some of his tricks it is killing me with just one hit. I was planing to sniper him to death, but my Vectis is barely damaging him, with my corinth I causing more damage. 

I just managed to break two parts of him. 

Zitat

Note on Relics in the Plague Star Bounty Drop Table: Since Equinox Prime Access is currently live, we have swapped the Chroma Prime Relics that were in rotation during the last run of Plague Star for Equinox Prime Relics! 

@[DE]Rebecca Just a heads-up; Plague Star Bounty is still dropping the Chroma Prime Relic. (At least for Nintendo Switch, don't know about other platforms)

The grind for the Exodias is ludicrous. It takes bare minimum 34 runs just for the standing for two maxed Exodias, and that's assuming you don't get any drone pathing bugs or host migrations that are very common and completely ruin your run. If you don't use 4 phylaxis and 4 catalysts it takes even more runs! I would much rather spend 5,000 standing on blueprints than 50,000 on a completed Exodia. I can only bring myself to grind one since it's so boring. 

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Eclectics said:

I would much rather spend 5,000

they are 5k now? ouch, that seems really unfair thinking they just auto completed the ones people had from last event bought at 500 a pop. Should really be lower. Not like the mats are hard to get with thumpers around. 

10 hours ago, Zelmen said:

they are 5k now? ouch, that seems really unfair thinking they just auto completed the ones people had from last event bought at 500 a pop. Should really be lower. Not like the mats are hard to get with thumpers around. 

Yes, each Exodia costs 5,000 standing now so it costs 50,000 for one maxed Exodia. 

12 hours ago, (NSW)Eclectics said:

The grind for the Exodias is ludicrous. It takes bare minimum 34 runs just for the standing for two maxed Exodias, and that's assuming you don't get any drone pathing bugs or host migrations that are very common and completely ruin your run. If you don't use 4 phylaxis and 4 catalysts it takes even more runs! I would much rather spend 5,000 standing on blueprints than 50,000 on a completed Exodia. I can only bring myself to grind one since it's so boring. 

I had no issues with this. There are far more tedious events than this one in my opinion. I had 0 standing when the event started, never played this before. I have all the mods, all the exodias and all the needed Plagues weapons. And I loved it. Managed to build all the statues too in the dojo, only got 30 of that stuff from my other clan member. There are the 2 of us only. 😄

And it was like a 2 weeks event or something? I was done in a week.

But it is just me. I get it we are not alike and some find this one way too tedious also.

7 hours ago, RatataBanana said:

I had no issues with this. There are far more tedious events than this one in my opinion. 😄

I'm honestly genuinely curious about what you do find tedious if not doing the exact same mission over and over 40+ times in a week. 

il y a 43 minutes, kfxsti a dit :

Lol soooOoo what about the inconsistent standing rates?  Was it supposed to be 1k or 3k ?

Based 1k without item added to the toxin;
Based 1k +1k with all the 4 Infested Catalyst used;
Based 1k +1k with all the 4 Eidolon Phylaxis used;

So if all the 8 items are used: 3k standing per run.

Archived