Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur umbra statue

Dark-Comander

Question

Hi all.  I write this subject because I am one of those who preordered the statue of excalibur umbra.  I do not know if this is the right place to look for information about this but I know that here we are all those who are preordained.  at the time of the preorder it was said that the statues would be sent in February 2019 but there were delays which were explained by email but the last email I received in early April where they explained that they would continue sending information and that the statues would arrive in the middle of  may.  Since then I have not received more information and we are already mid-May.  my query is: does anyone know anything about it?

1 minute ago, Dark-Comander said:

Hi all.  I write this subject because I am one of those who preordered the statue of excalibur umbra.  I do not know if this is the right place to look for information about this but I know that here we are all those who are preordained.  at the time of the preorder it was said that the statues would be sent in February 2019 but there were delays which were explained by email but the last email I received in early April where they explained that they would continue sending information and that the statues would arrive in the middle of  may.  Since then I have not received more information and we are already mid-May.  my query is: does anyone know anything about it?

They've started shipping statues around a week ago. If you haven't received a confirmation email about your statue, try contacting Warframe Store support, worked for me.

14 hours ago, (XB1)Dredd1973 said:

I pre-ordered the Excalibur Umbra statue and received an email on 04 APR that it would ship mid June. Haven't gotten any more information on it.

That puts your order in batch #2, I wouldn't expect it to ship on time since batch #1 was promised to ship early May.

I got an email from them today......

Thank you for contacting us. Due to the overwhelming support for these Warframe pre-order items, it has taken our manufacturers longer than anticipated to create and send the Vitruvian Shirts and the initial batch of Umbra statues to us for shipment. As soon as we receive these items to our warehouse, we will make sure to send your order as quickly as we're able. We apologize for not being able to give a more precise date for shipment. Please know, when your order goes out, we will make sure to email you with a tracking number so you can monitor your order's delivery progress.

Regards,

Lauren

Warframe Store Customer Support

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Ishimura_Elite said:

Well it's now August and there hasn't been any updates. No emails or anything. I'm starting to get real impatient with DE right about now. I'd get it if they'd just update the community on what's happening but as it is now they're pulling a Bethesda and being totally silent on all this.

I've got this email on July, 5.

Dear Tenno,

You may have noticed some statues have already made their way to new homes. If you pre-ordered the statue, t-shirt, or both, we need a little more time to get your order to you. The new expected ship date for your order is early August. If you have any additional items in your order, they will ship then as well. A confirmation email will be sent out once items have shipped. 

We are very sorry for this delay. We are diligently working to get the items to you as quickly as possible. We are currently experiencing a production and processing delay due to the Vitruvian shirts. The Vitruvian t-shirts are cut and sewn, allowing for the best fit and image quality. We want to ensure that the shirts are items that both you and we will be proud of wearing. Take a peek of the shirt below.

reWhkf1.jpg

If you ordered just a statue and were a part of the second shipment block, you will also be receiving your order in early August. We are shipping statues in the order they were purchased which will also ensure that everyone receives their correct statue number.

If you’re unsatisfied with the ship date, you may cancel your order by contacting Customer Service on https://store.warframe.com/.

We sincerely appreciate your patience with this delay, and thank you for your purchase and continued support!

Digital Extremes

hace 2 horas, (XB1)Dredd1973 dijo:

Just asked for my money back via a store support ticket. They can keep their statue at this point. 

Hellen Keller and Stevie Wonder working by themselves could have fulfilled this order faster than the yahoos doing this are able to.  

I'm also pretty upset about all the delays and more still months go by and there are no communications 

Just got a response back from my support ticket where I asked for a tracking number for my shipped package or for my money to be refunded. 

The the reply was that my order was now cancelled and I’d have the money back on my card in a few days. 

So clearly the part about the rest of the statues would be shipped first part of August had not and was not going to happen. 

Lesson learned, I’ll never participate in a DE preorder again, but at least I’m getting my money back. 

Wonder how many folks have already / will be cancelling their orders as well. 

Edited by (XB1)Dredd1973
Misspelling

I understand that DE are busy with the new content for the end of this year, but I would appreciate an email updating us on the orders. The last email I received from them was on April 5th saying that they had been delayed and we'd get them around June. 

It's now August, and I'm getting worried about my order since it never came with a tracking number. I never ordered anything else like a shirt, so why is it taking so bloody long? I also don't want to be told it's been sent already, just out of fear that it has been lost, or damaged (mainly by Australia Post. They mishandle everything.)

As much as I'd like my money back, I really want that statue. I believe we'd all be happier about this if they just sent us out regular emails, especially if they have been delayed yet again.

Edited by (PS4)Keogu_

For me $135 was too much to keep tied up any longer.

I figure it like this, they are making the statues based on who pre-ordered. Every statue made for someone who cancels will be surplus and not shipped.

So I figure if they ever manage to make them, the ones sitting around because people cancelled will end up in the store.

So I don't see my cancelling and getting my money back as 100% guarantee I won't be able to get one. I figure we're going to see the ones made and not shipped for sale if they ever manage to actually finish making them.

I just received my Umbra yesterday and I can officially say it was 100% worth the wait.

It's made of a solid material and the details are beautiful. The scarf has different texturing from his body and it not only feels good to hold, but it looks fantastic in a display cabinet.

9/10 I will order again. Missed a full 10 because of the delays but I am happy with my purchase. 🙂

I still havent gotten any news on it i sent a message a while ago saying i would get it late summer and now it's august like wtf and i cant get refunded for it since i paid someone who i dont talk to anymore to get the statuette with their credit cards... So do i have to wait ten years for it or have they announced that they #*!%ed up yet again?

Same here. I was told they will ship in August. Not a single notification since. 170 plat is not much as a compensation for sitting on our money for almost a year... They deeply foked this up, bec. I bet the volume of the orders was pretty higher than they expected. I'm just guessing though. I'm a bit pissed also. Will send an inquiry to the shop to give me some info.

Edited by RatataBanana

On 2019-09-13 at 4:54 PM, -OE-Shadowlord said:

So can we still order one?  Sorry if this is silly question.

No you can't order one now.

----

I got an email a few days ago that my one had shipped but they provided the wrong tacking, contacted them and they gave new tracking but based on the new tracking, I'm not sure whether its been sent or not yet as there is no estimated delivery date yet because it hasn't arrived at the couriers facility.

52 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

No you can't order one now.

----

I got an email a few days ago that my one had shipped but they provided the wrong tacking, contacted them and they gave new tracking but based on the new tracking, I'm not sure whether its been sent or not yet as there is no estimated delivery date yet because it hasn't arrived at the couriers facility.

How do you know if your tracking number is wrong? I got one 3 days ago but DPD isn't showing anything yet.

Edited by JustinWood
DPD, not DHS

5 minutes ago, JustinWood said:

How do you know if your tracking number is wrong? I got one 3 days ago but DHS isn't showing anything yet.

I contacted them about it after a couple days of the initial tracking they gave coming back with "We're sorry but we have not been able to find any parcel information data in the current database!" and thought it might be incorrect based on the fact it was "sent" with a different courier than the one used with my previous order from the Warframe Store which I was able to successfully track and received updates on.