Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Star gear cap needs to be raised

Voltage

I really enjoy the fact that Plague Star can be queued in Plains of Eidolon through the tents, but the gear cap of 10 Eidolon Phylaxis/Infested Catalyst restricts you to only 10 runs per session as a squad or 2 if you are solo (Thanks @Zahnny). If this could be raised to match Restores, It would be basically infinite as 200 back to back Plague Star runs is not exactly a realistic scenario.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 2

Agreed, this is the annoying part in my solo runs. Can do 2 full 4/4 runs and a 2/4 run. Wouldn't mind an increase, preferably in increments of 4 and not a random number of 10. I would be happy with even 40 being the cap. I could do 10 runs back to back and probably farm more if I didn't have to extract to reset the gear wheel cap.

At this point, I enjoy being out there and starting another one from the tent. It's when I extract, I decide I want to do something else. 

• 2 years later...

I'm surprised this hadn't been implemented on the first go-around, it would really help if this could be changed to match other gear item totals.

@[DE]Ruu, hopefully this isn't interrupting too much, but is there a chance this could be considered? Or at the very least a higher multiple of 4?

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
I did just realize this thread may be a couple of years old (Didn't intend to necropost), but I just felt that it was important to ask about it considering that Plague Star is back.
  • Like 2