Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Xp Bug ? (Starting Level 5 And Maybe 80% Xp)

Dr_Shadox

Hi all , so i've xp mu Flying Pear on infested level , i've make Cosis (Eris) 2 time in solo game , and i don't kill any mob (so my sentinel kill them all) , and it don't win xp at all since 2 days.

my Pear is 5 and the shotgun is 13 (is this ratio strange ?)  later it was something like level 5 and weap 10 , the gun xp xell but the xp bar of Flying seem don't move at all , even keep white orb and leaving the sentry kill every mob it Herself (to be sure she wins xp).

So what happens ? xp sentinel bugged for Carrier ? Xp bar display bugged ? or it' normal ? (but very strange since 2-3 days imo)

Thanks for feedback if i'm not the only one.

(know i've up dethcube shade and wyrm level 30 (and the 3 sentinel weap too at 30 ofc) so i've got the habit to leveling sentinel and for these one it's looks strange.)

edit : for explain why i've find this ration strange , i can say when it was level 2 , the weap was 4 , and when was level 5 , the weap was 10 ; and now it's 5 and weap 13 (almost 14) , i guess it may be something around level 6 or 7 for the weap level 13 or 14 but the xp seem stuck.

Edited by Xodahs

Hum , Cosis is a Eris level , and Eris isnt a low level planet , and the Pear is ony level 5 , so it's look very slow...

(btw can we xp a sentinel if she don't kill / use ability at all ? i guess she must kill or/and use ability , its why i go to infested level and climb a box you see)

Maybe sentinel win less xp since U9 or U10 ? i can't say , but in any cas for your reply

Edited by Xodahs

[...] its growth rate is slower since vacuum doesnt give it xp for using it [...]

hum not false , it maybe why i've got the "issue" , i think you have find causes ...

thx for reply

go to work in few min , so sorry i don't reply after.

the answer looks find anyway but if someone want make a feedback , fell free

Edited by Xodahs

I don't know why it is taking so long, my carrier has been lvl 20 for about 3 days now. Sweeper skyrocketed to 30, carrier taking forever for 1 level.

I'm not going nova blasting, I'm letting the damn carrier get all the kills, but nothing. Feels bugged.

was 5 (80%)

i've try outer terminus wave 0 to 5 and xini wave 6 to 10 and flying pear is 6 (70%) now , it look xp now , and on xini flying pear have loot lot of item with vaccum so maybe this ability xp now.

i think xp it to xini now

Edited by Xodahs

Yep, noticing the same thing. My carrier has been stuck at rank 20.9 for two days, refusing to jump to 21. He doesn't die during missions, he gets plenty of kills (tested with multiple sentinel weapons), and I even tried taking off Vacuum, nothing works. None of my other sentinels experienced this issue when they were leveling up.

Seems like a bug.

Yep, noticing the same thing. My carrier has been stuck at rank 20.9 for two days, refusing to jump to 21. He doesn't die during missions, he gets plenty of kills (tested with multiple sentinel weapons), and I even tried taking off Vacuum, nothing works. None of my other sentinels experienced this issue when they were leveling up. Seems like a bug.

Taking off vacuum you cut your xp. Because it gets xp by using it. Letting it kill everything gives its weapon xp but doesn't help the Sentinel itself.

Take the attack precept off completely and put Vacuum or Guardian in the top left slot (prioritizes that slot first) and put whichever you have left in the top right slot (second priority) then add regens or w/e and completely ignore the attack precept don't even equip it in any slot.

Next run missions with weapons and a frame you are comfortable with. DO NOT just aoe everything and avoid using your frames abilities to kill. Remember how Vacuum gives xp when used? Say some ammo drops but you're full. Fire off a shot or two then reload. on reload it will suck the nearby ammo (assuming it's the right kind for your weapon) in. Rinse, Repeat it's very slow yes lol...

Shade levels much faster since Ghost activates ALL the time. Since the Shade, Dethcube and Wyrm's abilities are combat related they level faster than Carrier which is post combat/destroyed containers ect. Bottom Line if you Remove Vacuum, you're gonna have a bad time. If you let it kill everything (as entertaining as it is) you're gonna have a bad time. If you run in and nuke with aoe... goes without saying.

I am unsure whether or not Vacuum gives xp or not since I've seen posts saying it doesn't and some saying it does ect. If it's the case that it actually doesn't gain xp from using it then you'll just have to run solo or with groups and try not to kill things with frame abilities or let your sentinel kill anything.

Edited by Nyahnah