Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague star exodias costing 5k standing now?

VanPwn

2 minutes ago, seprent said:

might have been changed since there is no arcane bps just straight up buying arcanes 

does that mean we havet to grind 100k standing to get both to maxrank? -_-

Just now, VanPwn said:

*verbally does math* 

Yes, Yes you do 

my advice get the one that lets you throw the ghost weapon when you double jump or bullet jump that on is scary powerful 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

Maybe because you don't have to build them this time?

They're prebuilt.

Yeah, but none of the other arcanes that were changed in that way had cost increases. I think the main issue people have is that you need 17 bounty runs, with all 8 additives, just to get one to R3. Which isn't that bad when you think about it, but yeah.

• Like 1

They might be good after the melee buffs but you're not missing much honestly. Epidemic is meh (Hunt is always better), and Contagion is only good on Crit Zaw, which is vastly inferior to status and hybrid Zaws anyway.

Edited by Ikyr0

22 minutes ago, trst said:

If I'm not mistaken didn't each arcane cost 100 wisps to max out when they had to be crafted?

Personally I'd take more Plague Star runs over the slog of wisp grinding any day.

Yeah they used to cost a ton of wisps.
I guess that without the wisps cost and given that many people already have it, they increased the price so the market doesn't get oversaturated from people buying tons of them already built to sell max.

8 hours ago, VanPwn said:

LoL.... that's what I did.... well.... thats what im still doing.... I got Exodia Contagion to Rank 3....still need 100 000 Standing for Epidemic. And then a couple dozen more to make multiple plague Zaws....

I never built mine for that reason during the first plague star. Was too lazy. Now they are magically built! I had them for ages though.i thought about buying 2 or 3 sets but I didnt think there was a point since i had to make them before selling them. Oh well.

It doesn't make sense that they are this expensive. None of the other blueprints jumped in price 10 times... as a matter of fact exodia blueprints from cetus went down in price, from 12.5k standing to 10k standing and some of them are arguably much harder to build. Also, none of the other items in the operation store get even close to the final price of the r3 exodias, you can literally buy 16 forma instead of a rank 3 plague exodia. It would have make sense if it jumped in price to 1k or even 2k, but 5k is bonkers. I would have rather buy the 5k standing for the blueprints and built them as I go than having to use 50k standing of a limited time syndicate for prebuilt ones.

I'm even having big trouble completing bounties on the switch, no one knows what to do with the mixers, some don't bring any, some only bring catalylsts, recruit chat is dead as hell right now on a sunday afternoon with half of them wanting to do hostile mergers and the other half wanting to do other stuff. Oh and every now and then the bounty gets bugged (we start the bounty and konzu forgets) or there's a host migration that wipes out the toxin mixers, the loading times are at an all new low (sometimes even 4 minutes) which kind of gets mitigated by the fact that you can start bounties from the plains but then again you risk crashing in between bounties or the bounty gets glitched and it doesn't start and you actually need to leave to your orbiter (you can't just go back to cetus).

Anyway, the bounty has a lot of problems on the NSW. I've been playing for HOURS and i've only got 12k standing so far... I think i'll just ditch squads on NSW and start farming solo because as it is right now i'm not gonna get enough to even get my exodias.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, trst said:

If I'm not mistaken didn't each arcane cost 100 wisps to max out when they had to be crafted?

Personally I'd take more Plague Star runs over the slog of wisp grinding any day.

The difference is however that you only have like 12 days to collect all that standing, and then also missing out on a lot of forma and extra zaws in the process. Some would likely prefer to just get as much event-stuff as possible during that period, and then take their time building it with the resources that are always available.

I know I'm certainly not gonna run this same boss like 35 times in barely 2 weeks JUST to get the full arcanes. That's ridiculous.