Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profit-Taker still isn't fun to fight

Otomo

6 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

What makes it unfun?
In my opinion it's the most fun "elite boss fight".

Being knocked down 50% of the time and being unable to damage it the other 50%. Even with handspring it's annoying.

Also just activating the mission is annoying.  If you're supposed to farm it non-stop for a super rare item, the least they could do is give you an option to queue for it straight from the menu or from a guy in Orb Vallis, so you don't have to walk back to Solaris U (or fast travel to Little Duck and listen to her unskippable speech about how she won't deal with you if you're in your warframe), wait 5 seconds for the mission to start, fast forward through everything and walk back to the elevator.

53 minutes ago, Otomo said:

And Atmo systems are still too hard to get.

You don’t have to fight PT to get these. I farmed them on the second bounty. You can also just buy them when you hit the correct level.

31 minutes ago, Otomo said:

or fast travel to Little Duck and listen to her unskippable speech about how she won't deal with you if you're in your warframe

You could always be in your operator when you fast travel.

I do agree that we need an easier way to start these though. 

18 hours ago, Kefirno said:

Kill Exploiter instead, trade Lazulite Toroids for standing and buy Atmo systems for standing. Don't torture yourself with Profit-Taker fight.

I can't do that though because I'm not allowed to buy atmo systems til next rank.