Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Star Drone Pathing

(NSW)Jarb

I was playing a plague star mission with my brother, and was going very well, when the drone got stuck spinning indefinitely on a rock. This same mission, My crosshairs were not loading in. My brother and I simply had to wait for the drone to be destroyed. This is so irritating. I had expended 4 Eidolon Phylaxis on this mission, only to have them wasted. This needs to be fixed.

• Like 1

Same for me. The drone got stuck 3 out of 5 times I did the operation, with one of the successful run the drone almost getting stuck too but managed to resume advancing after a minute or so.

I'll just ignore the event until near the end if it's not getting fixed.

Ditto. Ran it a few times and the drone gets stuck around half the time. It's not just the time wasted, but the phylaxis and catalysts wasted every single time. Unbelievably frustrating. 

A way to get by until(/if) they fix this is you can use loki's switch teleport on the drone. But that requires you to designate a spot in your team comp exclusively for "un-glitching the mission". And for solo players it means you can't run titania without taking a risk. So you either have to slog through the hemocytes with Loki, or risk the chance of it getting stuck with Titania.

I've run it a few times now, only happened once. It really does need fixing though, the materials needed for Phalaxys and Catalysts are super irritating to gather 

3 hours ago, (NSW)KotaJo said:

Ditto. Ran it a few times and the drone gets stuck around half the time. It's not just the time wasted, but the phylaxis and catalysts wasted every single time. Unbelievably frustrating. 

A way to get by until(/if) they fix this is you can use loki's switch teleport on the drone. But that requires you to designate a spot in your team comp exclusively for "un-glitching the mission". And for solo players it means you can't run titania without taking a risk. So you either have to slog through the hemocytes with Loki, or risk the chance of it getting stuck with Titania.

Happened to me twice so far (which is a ratio of about 20%). Second one was the best. The drone started at the opposite side of the boil so it could not get to the ending point because the terrain around the boil was in the way. I  don't even. Someone suggested switch-teleporting the drone with Loki so I'll probably use him from now on but having something like this in a time limited event that also costs ressources which you have to craft is just poor. It's one part out of for which is always the same and it doesn't work right. Come on. You don't do something like that. You don't leave a quarter of your event prone to breaking. 

• 2 weeks later...