Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change/ Delete Kepler

(NSW)Jarb

I have tried this damned mission so many times, and I still haven't beaten it. I'm on console, which makes it worse. A LOT worse. This mission either needs to be changed so it has more time, different mission type, or just outright deleted.

Hyperion Thrusters will be handy to have, but mostly remember that because of all of the Speed Traps in the Mission, faster is not necessarily faster. upgrade some Mods for your Archgun so that you can quickly destroy the Traps before you get to them, and then you can go mostly full speed through the Mission.

and remember that you need only successfully destroy one of the Transport Ships to complete the Mission, more than that is bonus Rewards.

Just now, taiiat said:

Hyperion Thrusters will be handy to have, but mostly remember that because of all of the Speed Traps in the Mission, faster is not necessarily faster. upgrade some Mods for your Archgun so that you can quickly destroy the Traps before you get to them, and then you can go mostly full speed through the Mission.

and remember that you need only successfully destroy one of the Transport Ships to complete the Mission, more than that is bonus Rewards.

I honestly find that, even when I arrive with 20 seconds, destroying the ship is impossible due to the drone.

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Jarb said:

I honestly find that, even when I arrive with 20 seconds, destroying the ship is impossible due to the drone.

the various Damage Mods would provide benefit for destroying the Drones and Transport Ships too, indeed.