Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any chance for Synapse skin?

Ikyr0

Due to the current limitations it's not possible. For primary weapons, only Gorgon, Amprex, Sybaris, Arca Plasmor and Opticor are aviable for retexturing.

But I would probably do one for Synapse if we can. I think we really need to get access to more weapons to reskin, especially if it's only texturing because is require less work on DE side. The best option in my opinion would be to get templates for universal remodel skins for each categories (rifle, heavy rifle, sniper, shotgun, beam rifle, spear gun, etc...).

• Like 2

On 2019-06-15 at 1:35 PM, lukinu_u said:

Due to the current limitations it's not possible. For primary weapons, only Gorgon, Amprex, Sybaris, Arca Plasmor and Opticor are aviable for retexturing.

But I would probably do one for Synapse if we can. I think we really need to get access to more weapons to reskin, especially if it's only texturing because is require less work on DE side. The best option in my opinion would be to get templates for universal remodel skins for each categories (rifle, heavy rifle, sniper, shotgun, beam rifle, spear gun, etc...).

Thanks for considering it! I didn't know about these limitations, that's too bad. It's such a good gun with such terrible textures and coloring schemes. I find myself using other primaries, just for the fashionframe.

Edited by Ikyr0

• 2 weeks later...

Even if it becomes available to work on, rifles are part of the category where the mesh can't be changed. So you'd get different textures but the form would remain fugly as unfortunately 😕

Edited by SpiralViper
spelling