Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FuzzyRamen

Plague Star

Recommended Posts

Please make mixers a requirement for the mission and auto add to the Stage 2/4 like Razorback encounter. Kind of tired of people not bringing their share and filling in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FuzzyRamen said:

Please make mixers a requirement for the mission and auto add to the Stage 2/4 like Razorback encounter. Kind of tired of people not bringing their share and filling in.

players who have yet to do it wont even have the blueprints to make it, so they cant contribute, then ofc they need the materials to build it, locking poeple out isnt the best move tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want everyone to input a certain consumable get into a proper squad in recruit chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-06-15 at 11:41 PM, Methanoid said:

players who have yet to do it wont even have the blueprints to make it, so they cant contribute, then ofc they need the materials to build it, locking poeple out isnt the best move tbh.

They can split the queue up for those without until they can make/obtain the blueprint. Razorback was not born yesterday and needs the resources from Archwing mission. This should apply to Plague Star as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-06-16 at 1:40 AM, Zero-Dos said:

If you want everyone to input a certain consumable get into a proper squad in recruit chat.

Proper group means people. And people comes in goes in Warframe. I already seen half the clan kicked out for inactivity. It is better to have a queue in place for those that have the materials and split them with the ones trying to obtain it. There is no reason a MR4 to leech all the profit when they are getting carried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FuzzyRamen said:

They can split the queue up for those without until they can make/obtain the blueprint. Razorback was not born yesterday and needs the resources from Archwing mission. This should apply to Plague Star as well.

the chances of them doing something simple like that is slim to none, they still havent got rid of the need to manually form partys to do derelict missions when they could easily bring that in line with normal missions and split players who have keys and those who dont into separate queues, but nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-06-20 at 1:50 AM, Methanoid said:

the chances of them doing something simple like that is slim to none, they still havent got rid of the need to manually form partys to do derelict missions when they could easily bring that in line with normal missions and split players who have keys and those who dont into separate queues, but nope.

I am trying to make the new player experience a living hell. Watching them do all the work, ignoring revives and laugh if they abort missions since I already have enough to carry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 2019-06-19 at 6:04 PM, FuzzyRamen said:

people comes in goes in Warframe. I already seen half the clan kicked out for inactivity.

 

On 2019-06-16 at 12:40 AM, Zero-Dos said:

recruit chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Zero-Dos said:

 

Event is over, don't bother.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...