Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Star giving 1.5k rep only with all consumables

Zero-Dos

Plague Star is giving me 1.5k standing only each run, even with 4 Eidolon Phylaxis and 4 Infested Catalysts dropped into the mixer in Phase 2.

All my squad mates seem to be getting 3k rep each run, except me.

I've done many runs by now, every time I seem to be getting 1.5k or 1.4k rep instead of 3k rep as it should.

Here's some screenshots from two different runs, in the first we can see all four Eidolon Phylaxis and Infested Catalysts into the mixer.

IjUxMuP.jpgzaAwXCx.jpg8XRPadz.jpg

Edited by Zero-Dos
  • Like 1

This happens on my MR0, always get 1525 standing with 4 phylaxis and catalyst, should be noted that the previous plaguestars worked as advertised even on my MR0, if i use 1 of each i get 1500 standing, using 4 of each i get 1525.

I'll try later on my MR5 and higher MR accounts to see what the difference is.

Skipped a load of the fight because its boring, i used 4 phylaxis and 4 catalyst, vid starts showing Stage 4of4, so its skipped to the last hemocyte being killed then quickly running off to finish where my score is shown.......as 1525 again instead of 3000.

Edited by Methanoid
  • Like 3

2 of my MR0 chars = 1525 standing.
my MR5 char = 3000 standing.
my higher char = 3000 standing.

So looks like a stealth nerf or bug to chars less than MR5, would be handy to see results from anyone MR1 to MR4 to see if there is a scaled up result seeing as MR0 = 1525.

19 hours ago, Methanoid said:

This happens on my MR0, always get 1525 standing

Your video shows +1000 = 1525, so it looks like step 1,2, and 3 was added correctly, but not step 4? Looks like a Mastery rank 0 standing limit of up to 1000 per bounty step?

125 + 200 + 200 + 2475 = 3000, this is how the standing for Plague Star should be for each bounty step with 4+4 in mixer.

125 + 200 + 200 + 1000 = 1525. MR0 from the start.

0 + 200 + 200 + 1000 = 1400, MR0, join late and load too slow in multiplayer squad as client, not host. Miss 125 standing for loading too slow and join in a middle of step 2.

Not sure why the limit to mastery rank 0 (MR0) is now there, when it probably wasn't there before.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sam686 said:

Your video shows +1000 = 1525, so it looks like step 1,2, and 3 was added correctly, but not step 4? Looks like a Mastery rank 0 standing limit of up to 1000 per bounty step?

125 + 200 + 200 + 2475 = 3000, this is how the standing for Plague Star should be for each bounty step with 4+4 in mixer.

125 + 200 + 200 + 1000 = 1525. MR0 from the start.

0 + 200 + 200 + 1000 = 1400, MR0, join late and load too slow in multiplayer squad as client, not host. Miss 125 standing for loading too slow and join in a middle of step 2.

Not sure why the limit to mastery rank 0 (MR0) is now there, when it probably wasn't there before.

yeah it wasnt there in previous plague stars, i ran it np with my MR0's and got plenty of rewards from it so was amazed this time over at expending 1 of each consumable to get 1500 and only getting 1525 when expending 4 of each consumable.  MR5 and above get the full 3k standing, i dont have any accounts with chars at the MR1 to MR4 range to see if there is a gradual slope up in standing from MR0's 1525, would need input from someone else who is and just so happens to know about this, which seems unlikely.

14 hours ago, (PS4)NemitheNem said:

Happened to me and I am MR 23

oh?  thats strange then, i hear many stating they are fine on their higher MR accounts, my own accoutns that are MR5 up to 19 were fine as well only my 0's were an issue, this kinda makes the issue harder to pin down then.

• 2 weeks later...

So, PS has ended now, and this bug persisted up til the last day, for me at least.

I ended up farming both Exodia arcanes with the 1525 standing per mission cap. Twice the work and time it should.

I was going to ask to repeat the event (this year) as it seems very unfair to me that I can only have half the reward for the same amount of work and time invested as others, but don't think they will, seeing how this bug seems to have affected a small portion of the player base (still very unfair to us).

Here's a bunch of screenshots I took with the standing rewards I obtained in each phase of the bounty with 4 Eidolon Phylaxis and Infested Catalysts.

Standing rewards seem to remain consistent between runs with the bug, going as follows; Stage 1: 125 Stage 2: 200 Stage 3: 200 Stage 4: 1000

To note: Hemocytes seem to give 0 standing when defeated, as opposed to 250 each as they should.

https://imgur.com/a/qWhvDx5

Edited by Zero-Dos