Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo player fissure survivals not spawning enough enemies

Olianu

I will stress again, this seems to be more of a single player within fissure mission survivals.  Before you ponder why I don't play public or with friends, my friends are often busy when I want to do this mission type and my computer is too potato to reliably open to public.  So bare in mind this is more for the people that have little to no choice on the matter but to run single player.

I have played Fissure mission survivals for the past few weeks and I have been noticing that enemies spawning seem to be insufficient for me to collect enough reactant to open relics after the five minute mark. Mind you I have used both augment for Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm and Khora's Pilfering Strangledome for this and just tested it again today.  The five minute mark I can usually get the reactant in about three minutes, yet when trying to collect from the 5 to 10 and 10 to 15 marks I have noticed a significant lack of reactant, often not getting more than eight.  I will admit, it could very well be RNG-sus rearing his holy hand of backslapping and I am just very unlucky; however, it has appeared too consistent to be just poor luck with a number generator from my observation.

Before anyone asks why not use Nekros:

I would like to use other warframes besides Nekros for this mission type, relying on solely him feels like I'm being pigeonholed with a false promise of diversity in other frames.

Personally, I don't have these issues when I play solo survivals (which I do, a lot). But I definitely wish solo missions could get the same spawn rates as groups of 4. Would be more fun, and rewarding for those of us who can't play in squads much for whatever reasons.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tarfeef101 said:

Personally, I don't have these issues when I play solo survivals (which I do, a lot). But I definitely wish solo missions could get the same spawn rates as groups of 4. Would be more fun, and rewarding for those of us who can't play in squads much for whatever reasons.

I used to not have this issue, it's only been recently, but I agree that enemy spawn rates in this mode does need to be higher for those of us that deal with this pain.