Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Wraith

Yilikesi

• 2 weeks later...

I built the Strun Wraith a month or so ago and didn't get around to forma-ing and catalyzing it until a week or so ago. I'm a big fan of the Hek family but I think the Strun Wraith is well on its way to being my new favorite shotgun. The single shell reloading is just what I need, I just can't believe I ever waited that long to reload before! The fact that it is a status boom stick makes me even happier. It strips armor and procs elementals better and more consistently than my Supra Vandal, which is my most used rifle. While I agree that the rag-dolling not being as 'violent' as the regular Strun I have to admit I haven't really needed it. Enemies just melt in the face of the elemental multishot. It definitely is helping me breeze through my Plague Star grinding.

On 2019-06-15 at 9:54 PM, Yilikesi said:

Strun Wraith has a high impact damage, but it can't let the enemy fly away

Enemy death is like being killed by a rifle

But the normal version allows the enemy to fly away.

why dont u want ragdoll? use tombfinger for that

On 2019-06-15 at 4:54 PM, Yilikesi said:

Strun Wraith has a high impact damage, but it can't let the enemy fly away

Enemy death is like being killed by a rifle

But the normal version allows the enemy to fly away

Yeah, on the one hand it's huge status and damage with a great reload mechanic. At first glance it looks like a Tig Prime rival.

But the Tig Prime does Slash, which causes damage over time to everything, while the Strun Wraith does Impact, which does less damage and just knocks enemies over.

Apart from the corner case of extra procs for Condition Overload Slash is the only physical damage type you actually want on a weapon.