(XB1)Cubic Clem

How about you take Rivens from Sorties and push them to the Arbitrations Vendor..

Posted (edited)

5d5.jpg

Maybe even I would finally get a chance to get some.. I have 0 currently.

We'd also be able to actually "work" towards them, I mean, it works for arch guns.. maybe increase the price? Idk..

Please?

Also, miss me with that "but there would be too many in the game then" when we already have millions in the game PLUS the riven cap.. 😞

Edited by (XB1)Cubic Clem
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 8

While i prefer them to be where they are, as i find arbitrations rather slow, i see no reason why they couldnt be in both places.

• Like 5
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 4

If any rivens other than archguns' can be bought with a resource, people will grind the hell out of it... and resulted many people will have rivens anytime they want, resulting in drop of price, and less money making for DE.

• Haha 1

I'm all for this idea, ignore people that tell you it would lower riven value, rivens are priced horribly, doing this would make getting them possible without going broke or putting your house up for mortgage.

• Satisfied 2
  • Woah 2

Sounds good to me.

Sorties become worth doing again, you can grind for Rivens instead of getting one chance a day or shelling out for it, there are other things to use Vitus for if you don't want them.

25 Vitus seems a bit steep if they'd still be for random weapons, though.  Just talking about time investment, 25 rotations of any Arbitration for a single chance sounds excruciating, solo farming the Hema research sounds more appealing to me.

3 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

While i prefer them to be where they are, as i find arbitrations rather slow, i see no reason why they couldnt be in both places.

Thisss

Sure, stick them in both places, but id never get any rivens anymore if they were arbitration only. I find that game mode boring and the revive mechanic is almost unusable. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
vor 9 Stunden schrieb LuckyCharm:

Sure, stick them in both places, but id never get any rivens anymore if they were arbitration only. I find that game mode boring and the revive mechanic is almost unusable. 

For me it's the other way around 😞 I really don't have any luck getting them from Sorties..

But sure, I wouldn't mind if they were available in both places.

• Woah 1

So you want to spend 4,5 hours for a single riven? Cuz that's how long it takes to get a single archgun riven right now. (Unless ofc you get lucky, get excavation as mission and a good group)

Doesn't sound good to me.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
vor 1 Stunde schrieb z3roblade:

So you want to spend 4,5 hours for a single riven? Cuz that's how long it takes to get a single archgun riven right now. (Unless ofc you get lucky, get excavation as mission and a good group)

Doesn't sound good to me.

Want to play for over 4430 hours Mission time and barely get rivens from Sorties?

Because that doesn't sound good to me.

Idk why but I enjoy Arbitrations at times, especially longer ones.. rivens in there would even motivate me more to play them even more because I could actually see the goal I work towards

(again, I have 0 rivens, those few that dropped from Sorties were for weapons I don't use or even don't have (like the hind), mostly unveiling duplicates from the few I got from login or quests..)

With that change (even if they stay in Sorties) I may finally get some rivens for weapons I use. 

And yes, I have extreme bad RNG luck. But with Sorties I can't even compare.. if they were at the arbitration vendor I could actually get some..

• Woah 2

Posted (edited)

I'm not against this, but I would like to see this go a bit further than simply adding every type of Riven into one place.

Instead of just cramming all types of Rivens into the Arbies dealer (now I'm imagining a guy in a trench coat trying to sell black market burgers) perhaps just add in Rifle and Pistol rivens to the Arbi vendor, with some way to get Kitgun Rivens from Fortuna (I dunno, 10x Crisma Toroids or Lazulite or something?) with Zaw Rivens in Cetus for 10x Radiant Eidolon Shards (possibly more for both kitgun and zaw rivens, given the ease a coordinated group can have in obtaining the toroids/shards) and Shotgun/Melee Rivens from Teshin --NOT-- for conclave standing but instead allow use of Simaris or Syndicate standing to obtain them (200-250k syndicate standing? needing to drain 2 almost-full-syndicates worth of standing to obtain them)

I do feel it needs to be kept difficult to obtain them, which is why I add in that it could take more than 10x toroids or shards, so take my suggestion with a grain of salt, just helping with some brainstorming 🙂

Edited by Giantconch
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
vor 13 Minuten schrieb Giantconch:

I'm not against this, but I would like to see this go a bit further than simply adding every type of Riven into one place.

Instead of just cramming all types of rivens into the Arbies dealer (now im imagining a guy in a trench coat trying to sell black market burgers) perhaps just add in Rifle and Pistol rivens to the Arbi vendor, with some way to get Kitgun Rivens from Fortuna (I dunno, 10x Crisma Toroids or Lazulite or something?) with Zaw rivens in Cetus for 10x Radiant Eidolon Shards (possibly more for both kitgun and zaw rivens, given the ease a coordinated group can have in obtaining the toroids/shards) and Shotgun/Melee Rivens from Teshin --NOT-- for conclave standing but instead allow use of Simaris or Syndicate standing to obtain them (200-250k syndicate standing? needing to drain 2 almost-full-syndicates worth of standing to obtain them)

I do feel it needs to be kept difficult to obtain them, which is why I add in that it could take more than 10x toroids or shards, so take my suggestion with a grain of salt, just helping with some brainstorming 🙂

I support this. More ways to make older content (cetus,fortuna) more valuable/relevant!

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb (PS4)CodyXSavageX:

Put in kuva as well why don’t you

Haha funny, the thing though, you can actually get kuva without RNG deciding if you do. With rivens it's the opposite, luck decides if you get any at all, and the player has no influence on it, which is kind of a bad thing. Yes, they can be powerful, but why not give us the ability to actually work towards this power, instead of slapping RNG into our faces.. it's frustrating. 

I'm desperate because I'm waiting forever to actually get something I can use, limited by pure luck which is unfair imo.

• Woah 1

2 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

Want to play for over 4430 hours Mission time and barely get rivens from Sorties?

Because that doesn't sound good to me.

Idk why but I enjoy Arbitrations at times, especially longer ones.. rivens in there would even motivate me more to play them even more because I could actually see the goal I work towards

(again, I have 0 rivens, those few that dropped from Sorties were for weapons I don't use or even don't have (like the hind), mostly unveiling duplicates from the few I got from login or quests..)

With that change (even if they stay in Sorties) I may finally get some rivens for weapons I use. 

And yes, I have extreme bad RNG luck. But with Sorties I can't even compare.. if they were at the arbitration vendor I could actually get some..

Ouch, that indeed is extremely bad luck. When I started doing sorties I had the same luck, but lately I've been getting a good amount of rivens.

But I would agree, having rivens in both Sorties and Arbitration is probably better. Although I still think the 25 vitus price is a bit high.

• Satisfied 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb z3roblade:

Ouch, that indeed is extremely bad luck. When I started doing sorties I had the same luck, but lately I've been getting a good amount of rivens.

But I would agree, having rivens in both Sorties and Arbitration is probably better. Although I still think the 25 vitus price is a bit high.

Well I gave up with Sorties.. it's not worth it to me getting constantly bad rewards.. that's why I'm trying to spice things up 😛

Well, we need to figure out the cost, of course. So, we know that melee Riven mods have a 8.14% chance of dropping from a Sortie, which is the highest chance compared to all other types of Rivens in Sorties. We just need to determine how many Vitus Essences a melee Riven mod costs, then determine the prices for the other types of Rivens from there.

• Satisfied 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Renegade343:

Well, we need to figure out the cost, of course. So, we know that melee Riven mods have a 8.14% chance of dropping from a Sortie, which is the highest chance compared to all other types of Rivens in Sorties. We just need to determine how many Vitus Essences a melee Riven mod costs, then determine the prices for the other types of Rivens from there.

Oh no, math.. I'm out.. see ya!

On a serious note, I think DE could handle this 😛 they have more insight than I do ^^ I think 25 for arch guns is fine, but others think it's too much.. I really can't determine anything lol

On 2019-06-15 at 1:27 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Sounds like a great way to jack up riven prices even more.

If you just add it, but don't remove, it would lower prices \^^/

Sounds like a good idea. Chances to get random Rivens can be locked behind at least 30 rotations of Arbitration. Few players do Sortie daily because they didn’t expect to get them for free. Free market is not free, and everyone can work/grind for what they want. 

• Satisfied 1