Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Congratulations De! The New Sentinel/sentinel Weapons System Is Amazing!

IronRushBR

I was testing the new system this week. Amazing system!

Now we can include our sentinel to optimal builds, depending on specific warframe roles (tank, caster, long range, melee, etc...) and weapons. To give us more personalized assistance.

If your warframe is melee focused, long range, etc...

If you want long range firepower, short range, etc...

If you need a specific sentinel for a special build, you can do that with no sacrifice without leave your evolved gun behind.

If you need sentinel help for control, for DPS, for stealth, and stick to a gun more suitable to your warframe role.

Really amazing guys! Congrats!

PS: Inconsistences found.

1- Carrier seems to be bugged. He seems not gaining XP/Affinity properly. Stuck in some level many many missions.

When my Carrier was level 2, I did 3 whole defenses (until wave 10) and he still the same level. I leave all kills to him. Tried acquire kills with power, etc.. I made many tests.

2- Wyrm crowd dispersion. When enemies are downed, the sentinel will miss the shots. The same happen when Vauban use Bastille.

3- Laser from Wyrm need to get some damage buff. From range is only useful to drawn attention. And the laser isn't hitscan, miss a lot.

4- Dethcube's vaporize do not give XP for him, like Carrier's bug.

Sorry my poor english guys, is not my main language.

Edited by IronRushBR

you do understand that they also made sentinel slots for platinum right? so these changes you are so happy about also have another side of the coin.

No problem about that man. If a guy dont want to buy few platinum for slots. They can't use all sentinels together, simple.

This is not REQUIREMENT and you can live without. They can play one sentinel with no problem and enjoy the game. DE needs some kind of money also. But still much different from Pay to Win IMO.

Sentinels only gain XP from using abilities (Guardian, Crwod Dispersion, those) and affinity. This is a long-known issue, reminiscing of the melee XP issues.

Ced, I don't know man...

I was testing few minutes ago Dethcube level 2. Vaporize only equipped in low level mission. I have killed many enemies with vaporize and Dethcube don't received any XP.

Ced, I don't know man...

I was testing few minutes ago Dethcube level 2. Vaporize only equipped in low level mission. I have killed many enemies with vaporize and Dethcube don't received any XP.

Because the XP bars in Arsenal do not work properly.