Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Thicc

Dosatomic

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

Well, the region chat will be unimaginably toxic no matter what. However... the region chat SHOULD be be cleaner since it's the face value of the community. The forums are something that something you seek out. .. that's the best answer I can think of.

Your answer doesn’t address the reasoning behind why much of the humor there is looked down upon in comparison to what goes on here, but it does bring up a decent point, though again it could be made to go both ways. Why bother spending the time and energy to seek out a place if you’re just going to be met with a different flavor of garbage, and in larger amounts? As I said, I don’t actually have a problem with either flavor. I just think this forum ought to be more open-minded 🙂 

4 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

Your answer doesn’t address the reasoning behind why much of the humor there is looked down upon in comparison to what goes on here, but it does bring up a decent point, though again it could be made to go both ways. Why bother spending the time and energy to seek out a place if you’re just going to be met with a different flavor of garbage, and in larger amounts? As I said, I don’t actually have a problem with either flavor. I just think this forum ought to be more open-minded 🙂 

Well I guess I don't got anything for ya 

13 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

can we PLEASE stop talking about sex on this forum? It's very degenerate and immature, just like those jokes about Nezha in Region Chat,

I suspect there are a lot of under-age Warframers. :wink: Either that or they just never matured mentally.

5 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

I suspect there are a lot of under-age Warframers. :wink: Either that or they just never matured mentally.

THIS JUST IN: IF YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO THE CHARACTERS AND TALK ABOUT IT 

YOU ARE NOT MATURE! 

This game is rated G and has a primarily child audience! Watch your language because if make an isolated forum post where you vaguely discuss your attractions to things that are at least partly made to be beautiful - then you are a goddamn degenerate! 

Look, the betrayers are dummy thicc - who are gonna get what they deserve. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

YOU ARE NOT MATURE! 

This game is rated G and has a primarily child audience! Watch your language because if make an isolated forum post where you vaguely discuss your attractions to things that are at least partly made to be beautiful - then you are a goddamn degenerate! 

So...does this apply to Region Chat too? 

5 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

Them being dummy thicc, or...?

His sarcastic attitude in regards to people being allowed to joke around about what they find funny, in an environment that is specifically set aside to give people a place to have fun. I’m pretty sure I already explained multiple times that I myself don’t actually have a problem with it, either here or in Region Chat. I’m just wondering about those that DO have a problem with it, but only in Region Chat and not here, and only because of the type of humor involved, not because of what purpose they think each place is supposed to serve.

Also im pretty sure slapping an M rating on a video game has been the best way to ensure that kids play it since about...I don’t know, forever?

Edited by Legion-Shields

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

YOU ARE NOT MATURE! 

You were saying?

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.aspx

FYI Warframe has an M rating from the ESRB.

And people who are sexually attracted to videogame characters are down there with anime weebs in my estimation...so there! :tongue:

There's nothing wrong with finding them beautiful and admiring them...but lets face it, most of the comments imply a bit more than that.

But then kids will be kids, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

2 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

You were saying?

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.aspx

FYI Warframe has an M rating from the ESRB.

And people who are sexually attracted to videogame characters are down there with anime weebs in my estimation...so there! :tongue:

There's nothing wrong with finding them beautiful and admiring them...but lets face it, most of the comments imply a bit more than that.

But then kids will be kids, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Did... Did you not understand that I was being sarcastic just then... Do you think anyone believes the game is rated G? I hope not.

Eh. It doesn't matter. If someone is a weeb or if you find their behavior immature - you don't have to make it your business in here. But for some reason you seem to like underhanded bullying on the internet. Calling people immature/indecent for no good reason. Basically naming calling with extra steps. THAT is indecent. I'm not going to further pollute this post with this nonsense, so enjoy whatever last word makes you feel good about this incredibly unnecessary conversation. No hate, but damn.

22 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

can we PLEASE stop talking about sex on this forum? It's very degenerate and immature, just like those jokes about Nezha in Region Chat,

It is disturbing how many weebs plague Warframe. Just take a look at the erotic warframe subreddit and you will cry lava...

What is even more disturbing is how DE has begun actively feeding into it, intentionally making female frames have more and more weeb-appealing butts. Just look at Wisp before the booty-nerf...

Edited by Mr.SpookSpook

1 hour ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

Did... Did you not understand that I was being sarcastic just then... Do you think anyone believes the game is rated G? I hope not.

Eh. It doesn't matter. If someone is a weeb or if you find their behavior immature - you don't have to make it your business in here. But for some reason you seem to like underhanded bullying on the internet. Calling people immature/indecent for no good reason. Basically naming calling with extra steps. THAT is indecent. I'm not going to further pollute this post with this nonsense, so enjoy whatever last word makes you feel good about this incredibly unnecessary conversation. No hate, but damn.

I wonder what sort of justification he uses to explain why he likes playing a video game that advertises its appeal to lovers of Japanese stuff all over the place, as a Big Bad Western Grownup.

47 minutes ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

It is disturbing how many weebs plague Warframe. Just take a look at the erotic warframe subreddit and you will cry lava...

What is even more disturbing is how DE has begun actively feeding into it, intentionally making female frames have more and more weeb-appealing butts. Just look at Wisp before the booty-nerf...

I thought a weeb was a westerner who had a nerd-tier obsession with Japanese culture. Everybody seems to enjoy discussing what turns them on. I mean, just look at this forum. 

DE already stated their intentions when they changed the gameplay into something better resembling a power fantasy horde shooter, instead of keeping in line with the tactical stealth shooter route they had originally.

Edited by Legion-Shields