Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave is better than the old alerts, but pain is real.

i wouldn't call it better because you get alert rewards a lot slower and have to choose a very limited amount, but you also get other rewards that are kind of usefull, most are meh and some are great so yea... about an equal trade imo... maybe if they buffed nightwave credits then it would be better but till then its just a new system that is replacing the old one, not better, not worst, it has some things that are better and some things that are worst but i feel like im getting repetitive at this point so ill just stop typing cuz u get the point by now. (ALSO SOME OF THE CHALLENGES CAN BE EXPENSIVE/ NOT WORTH IT FOR VETERANS)

Edited by --RV--Earth

On 2019-06-18 at 8:30 PM, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

If the nightwave bounties had context and related rewards, that would make things less of a chore. Like why am I fishing? If Cetus needs a bunch of some kind of fish right away, I'd like someone to tell me. I'd also like to get some Cetus rep for doing so. Maybe red veil wants me to kill 1500 corpus/grineer. I should get a reason or and a reward from them. Yep, it's a little more work for DE - boohoo they can handle it. Nora is kind of the leader of the Tenno right now btw. 

Nora is more of a quirky mascot than a leader, since we don't know anything about her, can't really call her a leader.

Rest of your comment makes sense though.

• Like 1