Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Caught 6 Rare Fish, Didn't Count for Nightwave

darksidedearth

Title. I also have all the rare fish in my inventory, and it showed in-mission as completed, but I don't have the standing from it and it now shows as 0/6 in the Nightwave tab.

Is there anything I can do? I really don't want to catch another 6 rares.

EDIT: I gave up and recaught all 6. Im thinking maybe there was a server issue, but other than that 0 clue as to what happened. Sorry for any who stumble upon this down the line.

Edited by darksidedearth
Update

Did you catch them from Plains or Orb Vallis? If the challenge says Plains, you need to catch only Plains Fish. If it says Orb Vallis, you need to catch only Servofish.

Murkray, Glappid, Norg etc don't count for OV challenges, as Synathid, Charamote and Tromyzon don't count for Plains challenges.

Just now, Datam4ss said:

Did you catch them from Plains or Orb Vallis? If the challenge says Plains, you need to catch only Plains Fish. If it says Orb Vallis, you need to catch only Servofish.

Murkray, Glappid, Norg etc don't count for OV challenges, as Synathid, Charamote and Tromyzon don't count for Plains challenges.

Yup, Orb Vallis - 8 Tromyzon in my inventory.

Just now, darksidedearth said:

Yup, Orb Vallis - 8 Tromyzon in my inventory.

How much Nightwave Standing do you have and what missions have you completed?

Sometimes the Challenge UI is bugged and a completed mission is shown as incomplete.

1 hour ago, Datam4ss said:

How much Nightwave Standing do you have and what missions have you completed?

Sometimes the Challenge UI is bugged and a completed mission is shown as incomplete.

I have 2,000 Standing right now, and am at rank 2. I have everything done except 3 Forma and the Stealth Extermination.

3 hours ago, darksidedearth said:

I have 2,000 Standing right now, and am at rank 2. I have everything done except 3 Forma and the Stealth Extermination.

You better talk to support, because if you have done everything except the 3 forma and Stealth Extermination you should be rank 3 at least.