ChaoticEdge

Need new computer... :(

My computer is old as hell and its pc game cyberpower version...hang on lemme find the old crap version looking...

Spoiler

83-229-395-02.jpg

I found few computer look good for budget to my limit time for the uses so which one is good to go with?

so which one is more suitable for the game and few other games which I still want to play my steam's game stuff and crap which I am stuck between choosing 2 nice computer.  My old one is about from 2010-2015 I think I remember buying it but at the time I was good on my budget....right now still tight on budgeting (bloody bills and bills *mad ranting*)

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

careful with ebay 🙂

Spoiler

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gaming-Streaming-PC-8-Core-AMD-Processor-16GB-HyperX-Fury-Ram-Run-any-game/183848282380see what you can get ...   don't get a touch screen IMO  or .. the 16 gig ram stay with 8 cause of budget 

this could be better but would cost more I bought a 8 core right a few years ago had custom build .. but I started with a dual 2 core thing that was not playing warframe with anyone.. 😞  but now i play like four years ago i spent 850 on a amd fx 8 core at 4 gig for all 8 cores.. I still use it.  I don't need the 16 gig ram because i use 8 gig ram fine... but it would be nice.. next upgrade is a 16 gig ram stick probably won't like it if I just out and out add it to the 8 gig stick but we will see if 8 and 16 mix if not I still have 16 gig.  not 24 gig ...

Good luck

just to know gamers use 32 core machines ... and watch the processing levels of --- all 32 cores OMG 

Edited by xik4
make the link link.. :) add comment too
  • Upvote 1

I'd also second being careful when buying from ebay. Also, according to the link, that first one you posted is no longer in stock.

If you've got any local high street electrical / PC retailers near you, I'd check what they have in stock - they usually have at least a couple of budget models.

Otherwise I'd look for something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DNT2HTX/ref=psdc_13896597011_t1_B01MS884FI

Or even this, if your budget will stretch that far:

https://www.amazon.com/iBUYPOWER-Computer-Desktop-AM005A-FX-8320/dp/B01MS884FI?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_2

One thing I always stress about buying PCs (even on a budget) is to get the best spec machine you can afford, as you'll have some future-proofing built into it, instead of buying as cheap as possible, then finding it can't cope with newer games.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

that means...

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_obk8g7Hgjr1upchoy_250.gif I'm stuck with the terrible cursed computer....

*look up few stuff in amazon* wait does this one is set?

I had tons of games on steam...too many to list...but I would like to play many games on my computer still I ask is this recommend ok to play with other games?

Edited by ChaoticEdge

12 hours ago, xik4 said:

careful with ebay 🙂

This ^

I bought a replacement sewing machine off of ebay a few years ago and I got a sewing machine the was drenched in suspicious yellow liquid... Then I tried buying a laptop off of ebay that came without a few crucial inner parts, and the very last time I tried buying anything electrical on ebay was oh I forget but it was full of mold!

I would recommend basic i5/i7, Nvidia 900 series with 8 GB of RAM, that's more than enough to play warframe and most games

I believe it's enough, although I'm not sure if you want to play at high because the Nvidia is a bit old but shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't go too much on effects considering DE has universal particle effects instead of physx now

Alternatively you could upgrade your current PC with new parts, but it depends on whats in your current config. Then you can reuse some parts rather than replacing it all.

4 hours ago, Nova-IX said:

Alternatively you could upgrade your current PC with new parts, but it depends on whats in your current config. Then you can reuse some parts rather than replacing it all.

do you have suggestion parts?

• Haha 1

On 2019-06-17 at 8:50 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

do you have suggestion parts?

An Intel i5 coupled with a Nvidia 9 series GPU would do fine, you just need to check what your motherboard supports. The GPU should be no issue, its more what socket and chipset your motherboard supports.