Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conecting to warframe from iran

Xikto

I am from iran and don't get me wrong you can connect to game with iranian network but only solo you can't invite anyone and it will tell you couldn't deliver the invitation and also no one can invite you due to you being classified as offline i tried mobile network and diffrent internet service providers and the same results the only way you can bypass this is by using a vpn and that will pretty much give you 500+ ping which makes the game pretty bad. Also no matter mobile data or any other kind of network you will always get the NAT reminder showing up at first i am using mobile data so i don't know how am i supposed to what it says. 

Can someone help me? 

What is your ISP or cellphone carrier? Maybe they don't play nicely with other international ISP's or cellphone networks.
I admit I know next to nothing about communication rules/laws in Iran, but China for example, censors and blocks out connections to many places, and their citizens do have to resort to using VPN's to connect to the rest of the world. Wish I could help you more friend, the game is certainly much better when enjoyed with others. Here's to hoping you encounter a solution to this problem, cheers!