Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some More Datamining Stuff From Reddit

Shezo

IIRC it used to be 12%-ish from certain T2's (before U10).

Yep, Forma BPs were around 12% from T2 and T3 Raid/Ext. With a slight chance of getting actual forma, instead of bp.

It looks like some data might be missing from what has been ascertained, but right now, it looks like Frost Prime blueprint has been removed entirely, Boar Prime Receiver's best odds are 0.67% and Dakra Prime Blade's best odds are 1%. Void Survival drops are confusing but it seems possible, even likely, that Mag Prime Systems are a 0.67% chance from all tiers.

Forma is seriously below 1% drop rate? was it always so low? If so then I guess we were all lucky, but if not then isn't that the drop Nerf DE said didn't happen?

The guy doing this is cool, but I really hope he's wrong...

forma bps used to range from 7.37% to 12.65% dependent on the tier of mission you did.

Now it caps at 1%...

with boar prime receiver and dakra blade being 0.67% each, none of those three seem worth the farm in all honesty until DE fix this.

At least mag prime systems is actually 11% ish from T3 survival, too bad T3 survivals are so frigging hard to get...

Yep, Forma BPs were around 12% from T2 and T3 Raid/Ext. With a slight chance of getting actual forma, instead of bp.

It looks like some data might be missing from what has been ascertained, but right now, it looks like Frost Prime blueprint has been removed entirely, Boar Prime Receiver's best odds are 0.67% and Dakra Prime Blade's best odds are 1%. Void Survival drops are confusing but it seems possible, even likely, that Mag Prime Systems are a 0.67% chance from all tiers.

I know frost prome bp hasn't been removed I got one after u10

I got 2 Frost Prime Blueprints in a row after U10. This was before 10.0.0.7 though.

Did you look at the Orokin General section, which shows 12% for Forma BP and 2% for the completed item?

Perhaps someone could tell me where Frost Prime and Reaper Prime parts are dropping, so I can get back to mining forma.

No-one really knows what "orokin general" is, the other tabs all line up to a certain game mode or tier key. Orokin general does not so for all we know it could just be a collaboration of stats with no real meaning.