Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Shepherd Warframe

(PSN)juanv1995

i really like khora so i had an idea for a kubrow counterpart to her which would be a shepherd because when you think someone of someone who controls dogs its either a hunter or a shepherd and a hunter would have too much overlap of abilities with khora and ivara so lets go with shepherd. we could keep the passive the exact same as khoras without calling it power creep since it only affects your warframe and its not better then khoras but i guess you could replace speed buff with something else like enemy detection or reload speed. not too sure on what the first ability should be best i could come up with was a slam attack with a shepherds cane that knocks back enemies in front of you. the secound ability summons sheep like creatures that taunt enemies around them to attack them (they would have health meters that are determined by power strength?) im personally torn between them dropping health and energy orbs when they lose certain percentages of health (or dying) or they put a marker on enemies like ashes fourth ability that summon a clone kubrow to knock them down. the third ability is the kubrow wheel. 1 herd the sheepthings to follow you, 2 they go into rescue mode and try to revive downed players, 3 they lead the sheep to stampede over the target dealing damage to them and enemies around them. and the ultimate is a duration summon of several clones of the kubrow that run around attacking enemies 

• Like 1