Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirPsychaotiC

Equinox build ability 3 build, max 50% ability strength + power donation + Coaction drift

Question

So I’ve made an equinox day form ability strength buff build to enhance teammates abilities but want to maximise it, since the cap for the day form 3rd is 80% because of the augment mod I’m using power donation to increase that to 110% to all teammates without the negative effect lowering the 3rds cap but I would like to know if Coaction drift can increase the positive effect of power donation? since I’ve only seen posts on how it effects the negative stat

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

No. It was rewoked because player were able to stack the effect and got really absurd numbers

I thought that was more of a bug with archwings reapplying auras

17 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Why not use Growing Power? That buffs your Provoke, to more easily reach the cap, and allies at the same time.

Because that +50% you mentioned, that's not quite good enough to reach the max +80% Strength buff.

The limit on the 3rd can only ever go to 80% with the augment sadly so that’s why I’m using the other one to give a more flat buff in strength since growing power won’t increase it, the negative on power donation isn’t lowering the strength on my 3rd so by math with PD the build will give 5% more than GP

17 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

No. It was rewoked because player were able to stack the effect and got really absurd numbers

Ah that’s a shame, atleast giving 110% ability strength is big, can turn a speed nova into a slow nova

11 minutes ago, SirPsychaotiC said:

The limit on the 3rd can only ever go to 80% with the augment

Yeah but +50% Power Strength doesn't increase the Provoke buff by a flat +50% or anything,
this isn't like with Nova's Molecular Prime where e.g. adding 10% Strength directly adds +10 to the enemy slow percentage.

13 minutes ago, SirPsychaotiC said:

the negative on power donation isn’t lowering the strength on my 3rd

Huh, are you sure about that? Because even if that's true, that just sounds like a bug.

11 minutes ago, SirPsychaotiC said:

if Coaction drift can increase the positive effect of power donation?

3 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Yeah but +50% Power Strength doesn't increase the Provoke buff by a flat +50% or anything,
this isn't like with Nova's Molecular Prime where e.g. adding 10% Strength directly adds +10 to the enemy slow percentage.

Huh, are you sure about that? Because even if that's true, that just sounds like a bug.

I know it doesn’t which is why the build has 249% strength in it, I see what you mean and you must have thought the 50% strength was my mod no I was talking about the cap of the abilities stat without aug, sry for the confusion and yes I’m very sure, tested it enough times and it’s just that I have enough strength to cancel out the negative from effecting the ability

Why not use Growing Power? That buffs your Provoke, to more easily reach the cap, and allies at the same time.

Because that +50% you mentioned, that's not quite good enough to reach the max +80% Strength buff.

1 minute ago, SirPsychaotiC said:

the build has 249% strength in it [...] I have enough strength to cancel out the negative

Ah okay that makes a lot more sense 😄