Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What a Support, DE (Ticket that might helps you)

AnimaFox

That's my ticket to DE Supp, after 2 months having problem with the game not connecting on missions.

Dear, DE.

Again I come to tell you what I have said in all my tickets and this time, with total reason and evidence that your support, besides failing, bad and lazy, does not appreciate the players that are the basis of your work.

For days, months, it took you a while to answer the problem with the directx and connection to the game. My problem was not performance, because the fps was basically the same from the end of last year. Clearly it was an API problem for me or yours. Obviously you guys, for two years or so, pass the blame on the problem to the player.

My ticket took 1 month or more to be answered with the phrase '' restart your computer if it does not resolve. ''. Really, is that a technical response from someone who even sent logs before being asked? After that lazy and ridiculous answer, another answer came to me saying that my PC would not run the game anymore because it is below the requirements, however, in November I ran it at 50fps on most missions with the DX11 and with no host problems . I accepted and deleted the game.

Note that your support does not consider the game to be down, along with it to directx9 in the folder, which comes with it. That I was told to be installed, however, you removed the DX9 from the game. So what would it solve? Anything. I deactivated DX11 and activated the DX10 in the launcher, which caused the launcher to download new files, probably related to the DX10. I started the game and it worked perfectly with 40fps. I noticed that your supporter, lazy, told me he would not be around anymore. I closed and reactivated the DX11. I started the game and it worked perfectly with 50fps. Note that the excuse of your lazy support was that my PC could not handle the game any more.

So I thought, how do you guys mess with that, APIs in particular DIRECTX do not tell me it's cumulative? It was simply your game instead of coming with the DX9 that is no longer used, coming with the DX10 to be installed alongside the game. I was missing specific DX10 files and you asked me to install DX9 files. DX is cumulative, you just have to say, switch your DX11 to DX10 so that the game installs files related to DX10. How could they not think of that? And I, who am not a technician, thought for myself, and solved it. What is your support for? To tell me to restart the pc and install a DX that you yourself removed from the game? For God's sake, review your attitudes, be humble and try to at least solve the problem and not make excuses and try to get rid of the problem or the guilt you created yourself. PLACE THE DX10 TO COME WITH THE GAME AND NOT THE DX9. How much incompetence, my god ...

2 hours ago, AnimaFox said:

That's my ticket to DE Supp, after 2 months having problem with the game not connecting on missions.

Dear, DE.

Again I come to tell you what I have said in all my tickets and this time, with total reason and evidence that your support, besides failing, bad and lazy, does not appreciate the players that are the basis of your work.

For days, months, it took you a while to answer the problem with the directx and connection to the game. My problem was not performance, because the fps was basically the same from the end of last year. Clearly it was an API problem for me or yours. Obviously you guys, for two years or so, pass the blame on the problem to the player.

My ticket took 1 month or more to be answered with the phrase '' restart your computer if it does not resolve. ''. Really, is that a technical response from someone who even sent logs before being asked? After that lazy and ridiculous answer, another answer came to me saying that my PC would not run the game anymore because it is below the requirements, however, in November I ran it at 50fps on most missions with the DX11 and with no host problems . I accepted and deleted the game.

Note that your support does not consider the game to be down, along with it to directx9 in the folder, which comes with it. That I was told to be installed, however, you removed the DX9 from the game. So what would it solve? Anything. I deactivated DX11 and activated the DX10 in the launcher, which caused the launcher to download new files, probably related to the DX10. I started the game and it worked perfectly with 40fps. I noticed that your supporter, lazy, told me he would not be around anymore. I closed and reactivated the DX11. I started the game and it worked perfectly with 50fps. Note that the excuse of your lazy support was that my PC could not handle the game any more. 

So I thought, how do you guys mess with that, APIs in particular DIRECTX do not tell me it's cumulative? It was simply your game instead of coming with the DX9 that is no longer used, coming with the DX10 to be installed alongside the game. I was missing specific DX10 files and you asked me to install DX9 files. DX is cumulative, you just have to say, switch your DX11 to DX10 so that the game installs files related to DX10. How could they not think of that? And I, who am not a technician, thought for myself, and solved it. What is your support for? To tell me to restart the pc and install a DX that you yourself removed from the game? For God's sake, review your attitudes, be humble and try to at least solve the problem and not make excuses and try to get rid of the problem or the guilt you created yourself. PLACE THE DX10 TO COME WITH THE GAME AND NOT THE DX9. How much incompetence, my god ...

This is a place for reporting bugs not complaining about the support team , if you want to give constructive feedback about your experience you can message , https://forums.warframe.com/profile/3443485-demarcus/
or post a thread here :
https://forums.warframe.com/forum/21-general/

Dear DE

How about supporting the DX12 if the game was actually supporting DX 10 and DX11 already, to think that there are players suffering from the same issue. Where the game manually informs them that to review the topic about the new DX that the game supports, which was the topic was published 2018, not quite sure of the date. But please try to take a look at the issue though this is not yet a very high issue but still, problems like this or issues must be reviewed immediately. Maybe soon or later the problem might be fixed or the issue is fixed. It helps us players get back to the game, instead of waiting for months for it to be reviewed or noticed.