Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Bug: Doing bounties started on-field won't count

Casardis

So far I've only tested it with Plague Star on the Plains of Eidolon. Done the mission twice, the first time starting from Cetus, and the second time from a radio tent on PoE. The second one didn't count on Nightwave's challenge.

EDIT: My bad I forgot about the changes to the bounty challenge that refers to doing DIFFERENT ones. Ignore this.

EDIT 2: Seems inconsistent. Sometimes doing the same bounty can work, while other times it may not count. Reports of this inconsistency happened with friends who played Plague Star.

Edited by Casardis

I came in here annoyed by the same thing then realized who posted this. Hey guy cnotWave.

So it wants to waste more of my time by needing to be DIFFERENT, whatever that means. Different level, different name, different state of mind while undertaking it, different state of undress. Not sure if this is really better than just spamming 8...and actually I don't think it is.

• Like 1

The problem is that they say "different" which can mean doing the same one again since each time it is different in many ways since the waypoints are DIFFERENT and the people you are playing with are DIFFERENT.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to be inconsistent. Some people have done the same bounty (Plague Star) and it worked in the same session by accessing the tents. However, in other times it doesn't count.

Seems more and more like a bug.