Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration duing relic run

Chibiscus

I was going through an infinite meso relic run and joined another squad online. I know you guys changed it so people can now leave mid mission but others that want to stay wont be dragged out with them and let me say right of the bat that I actually appreciate this improvment. However, when the host leaves there is a host migration and you will be kicked back to the ship saying "mission failed" which honestly is a shame cause it means I lost not only the relics I have been using and fully cracked open but also the blueprints I originally gained from finishing a wave.

I saw alot of people have host migration problems so I hope this can be fixed quickly. 

You shouldn't have lost anything on the relics side. Those pop into your inventory as soon as the screen pops up, even if the mission is failed afterwards.

At least, that has been the case every time I was forced to quit or was kicked out of a relic run as a result of a bug.

Still, endless fracture missions have been buggy like this since day 1. I always take note on who is the host (will be player 1 in the UI) and leave as soon as they do, even if it's the first round want to do another 7, because I think maybe once out a dozen or so times I've stayed after a transfer has nothing weird happened.

Edited by Foefaller

4 hours ago, Foefaller said:

You shouldn't have lost anything on the relics side. Those pop into your inventory as soon as the screen pops up, even if the mission is failed afterwards.

i went and checked, the items that i got as reward, the forma bp and vasto reciever weren't in inventory, and the relics had disappeared from the relic page in the ship. the mission didn't say failed. and everyone had clicked to continue going forward. the screen was on the select relic for next set of waves, then a host migration happened. and i was popped back to my orbiter, with the rewards/progress page from the mission before the defense i just tried to do.

this also happened to me twice now, and the second time after the host left the squad, the rest of us were all frozen, then the game sent us back to our orbitors, but now my screen is somehow locked off center from my warframe, which is honestly rendering the game very unplayable

On 2019-06-22 at 5:11 PM, Foefaller said:

At least, that has been the case every time I was forced to quit or was kicked out of a relic run as a result of a bug.

Still, endless fracture missions have been buggy like this since day 1. I always take note on who is the host (will be player 1 in the UI) and leave as soon as they do, even if it's the first round want to do another 7, because I think maybe once out a dozen or so times I've stayed after a transfer has nothing weird happened.

I did get my stuff from the relic run but I havent gotten it from the other mission.