Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchase Homes in Cetus/Fortuna - 'Mini Dojo' for Solo Players

-Edrick-

So I found myself mindlessly wandering Cetus.  Although I've stumbled to these village-like homes before, I couldn't help but wonder...

What If we could purchase 'Homes' in Cetus/Fortuna?  
- Homes can be decorated
- These homes will be an instance and hosted-base.
- Homes can serve as a 'dojo' for solo players (purchased homes are permanent and will not be destroyed if a solo player joins a clan)
- Homes can have a limited amount of clan tech research
- Homes can have a trade post 

Now i know what you are thinking.  For what?! Why?! Waste of DE resources.  Yea yea i know.  But you gotta admit, it would be pretty cool still and will also give us another reason to actually visit these sections of Cetus or even similar Rooms in Fortuna.  They will also be good alternative from being a hermit in your liset all day.   It just pains me that so much work went into the visuals and environments of Warframe that they are hardly visited.  If there is no purpose or function to these areas, there's no reason to visit them.  A perfect example was the PoE Caves.  They were practically empty at first until DE made them mining havens and had bounties take place in them.  

A0V4VVp.jpg

Well anyways this was just a thought lol  Dunno if DE would entertain the idea 😛  but you never know.  

Let Solo players build their homes and attach to Alliances as "freelancers", allowing them to purchase clan tech in their homes for double the credit cost.

Also, let other players have homes as well, because that's kinda cool and now I want one. 

• Like 1

We're not supposed to be Cetus' residents. We're not Ostrons, they tolerate us as long as we help them in the Plains but they probably wouldn't enjoy our daily presence as we're still warmongering lunatics that everyone wants to see dead in this universe.

Tennos are basically rejected (for kinda good reasons) and our homes are the Relays and our ship. Would make no sense lore-wise to be Cetus or Fortuna full-time residents.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

We're not supposed to be Cetus' residents. We're not Ostrons, they tolerate us as long as we help them in the Plains but they probably wouldn't enjoy our daily presence as we're still warmongering lunatics that everyone wants to see dead in this universe.

Tennos are basically rejected (for kinda good reasons) and our homes are the Relays and our ship. Would make no sense lore-wise to be Cetus or Fortuna full-time residents.

think of them as "Summer Homes"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chewarette said:

I think Konzu, Saya and the children may disagree with you 😁

4NMEEGo.png

• Like 1