Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Tech Problems

LeAtlas

So due to the overly large amount of resource requirement for the new clan techs why not let us build multiples of the same item at the same time? Or lower the price e.e just a discussion what do you guys think? Multiple building or nerf on resource requirements or both? :T

if they let us build multiple of one item then that would solve one very glaring issue.

another, perhaps even more glaring issue is the fact that the new weps are very lackluster.

the cost/time/effort is not justified.

granted they did say they did say they would buff them (as opposed to nerfing the cost... but whatever).

in short...

nerf the cost and/or let us build more than one thing at a time.

buff all of the weps.

never do this crap again DE.

They told us ahead of time that they'd be adding new infested weapons, I reasoned correctly that it would require mutagen samples to research and mutagen masses to make, I started farming samples and making masses before U10 launched.

another, perhaps even more glaring issue is the fact that the new weps are very lackluster.

the cost/time/effort is not justified.

granted they did say they did say they would buff them (as opposed to nerfing the cost... but whatever).

Clan tech weapons are supposed to be top tier, thus it makes sense to buff em and keep the cost high.

Edited by KriLL3

Clan tech weapons are supposed to be top tier, thus it makes sense to buff em and keep the cost high.

true, but in this case, all the new clan tech weps are "meh" at best.

they are not worth the crazy price or time needed for them.

honestly, i would be fine with the price if they actually lived up to them... as of now, they do not, not by a long shot.

DE has a long history of releasing new content, and then balancing it, I really don't like it either but they've done it before, I guess it's a casualty of the "rush to release on Friday" mentality, they get the art assets done etc and then don't put much time/thought into the costs, stats etc of something, U10 was full of horribly unbalanced numbers and it's still not that great.

I'd much prefer if they didn't set fixed dates for updates and had the courage to hold stuff back that isn't done, if something isn't done, don't release it.

Edited by KriLL3

well, lets look at this way. If you want to build more than one item? We have a Rush button here costing plat which you can build another item quicker...

11 MM? Click the rush button 11 times/

see what I did there? :troll:

Edited by ExorcistEX