Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Stamina

Andrew016

I know, I was already complaining about this in this thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/104215-stamina/

---

Have you played Assassin's Creed? You could sprint and jump all day without any problem.

That's what would be good in Warframe, you ask why? 'We are Ninjas', we should be able to have this ability...

The idea is, if you remove stamina, running will be a default movement (you hold W, you run) and if you would like to use slow walking, you will just tap shift once and you will be slow walking.

Edited by Andrew016

The last thing this game needs is perma run by default. Can you run endlessly without being exhausted? Probably not.

If this game was all about realism, we couldn't wallrun like that, jump from infinite height, etc...

Edited by Andrew016

Stamina affects more than just sprinting.

Blocking, melee attacking, and dodging all use stamina as well. Granted all of these mechanics are broken right now, but that doesn't mean we should pull stamina out completely!

DE just needs to balance the mechanics that use stamina to make it a more valuable resource.

Now if you're complaining that you want to sprint and wallrun infinitely then I have to disagree. I strongly believe we need to have build diversity, and stamina should be in that mix.