(XB1)Cubic Clem

Are we able to skip Intermission Acts?

Can someone please do the math on how many points we can miss.. 😞 because I don't want to do the gilding one.. it's a waste of time, resources and plat for slots tbh..

• Upvote 2

As far as I'm aware DE didn't give us any information on how long the Intermission is gonna last...
So it's kind of difficult to do any kind of math...

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

As far as I'm aware DE didn't give us any information on how long the Intermission is gonna last...

It ends on 5th July.

That's about 4 weeks for duration of this intermission.

I can't remember how many weekly challenges there are so I can't do any maths.

Edited by (PS4)drpunk-yo

Posted (edited)

54k for the first week 55k for a full week so basicly 3 weeks but since the 1. season was longer up than planned i would guess there can be some more weeks for it but well im can not say what de plannig

2 9k elite weekly = 18k + 5 6k weeklys = 30k +7 dailys = 7k

164 k points in 3 weeks so basicly 14k points are to skip an if the 4 weeks are true then even more

Edited by Keiyadan
  • Satisfied 1

4 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

2 minutes ago, (PS4)drpunk-yo said:

It ends on 5th July.

Could you please provide a source?

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

DE is trying to launch NW2 before TennoCon. They aren't sure if they will make it.
That's all the information I got from Megan's post. So where exactly does it tell us the exact ending date?
Maybe DE pushed through and will be able to launch NW2 next week. That's still before TennoCon.

It's possible I completely missed where they told us the exact ending date. I'm sure you could point out where they posted it. Maybe even quoting it.

8 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Could you please provide a source?

Nightwave: Intermission is now live on all platforms until July 5th at 11:59 PM ET. 

Posted (edited)

At the very least you can be 90% sure DE made it so you can at least skip the elites. Which means even if you skip 1 boring challenge a week you should still get to R15 safely. This assumes Intermission has a good design, as season 1 had, as far as allowing ample opportunity for most people to get there, of course.

But the amounts of points per challenge changed, as well as the duration of the event, so I can't say for sure if the logic above will hold up.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

1 hour ago, WhiteMarker said:

That's all the information I got from Megan's post. So where exactly does it tell us the exact ending date?

qsijmkJ.png

• Haha 2
  • Applause 2

I want to skip the gilding one too, so I will. 🙂 Worst case scenario I'll have to do it in the final week using the catch up mechanic...but I'm sure there's extra points and it won't be needed.

Posted (edited)
vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Elvenbane:

I want to skip the gilding one too, so I will. 🙂 Worst case scenario I'll have to do it in the final week using the catch up mechanic...but I'm sure there's extra points and it won't be needed.

Well.. UPDATE: 

I did the challenge -___- made a crit based kripath zaw and called it critpath (kritpath in German) so..

Yeah.. >_>

Reason: I'm just too scared to miss out on the forma and ephemera..

Edited by (XB1)Cubic Clem

They should let us reroll the shop for 1 million credits or something.

The only thing I want currently is like Wisp's alt helm and it's not in the Nightwave shop (wasn't there last week either)

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

qsijmkJ.png

Hmm, not visible enough, might want to add more arrows on there :p

• Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1

Double check your modulars, found that I had maxed but never gilded my first Zaw. Got a bit lucky with that, could have sworn it had been gilded.

so big thread because "i don't want to do gilded challenge" ? 😕

Yup. I left out a few tasks on last week (If I remember correctly the forma and sabotage tasks and one or two dailies) and with the exception of the gild task and today's daily task I completed everything this week. I'm on level 8 right now. So half way done basically.

• Satisfied 1

Posted (edited)

The new catch up system is also here so as long as you do all the acts b4 the next next weekly reset I think you are safe too.

1) Playing Catch-Up: Stored, Missed Acts!

The biggest change we wanted to announce was the addition of a system which allows you to play missed Acts after you have completed the current Acts for your given week. This will only apply to Weekly and Elite Weekly Acts. 

When both Weekly and Elite Weekly Acts are completed for a week, a ‘missed’ Act from a previous week will be available to play and complete. Once you have completed all ‘missed’ Acts, they will no longer appear, only to be refreshed in the next week’s rotation.

Edited by (XB1)Dex Xean

1 hour ago, Datam4ss said:

The only thing I want currently is like Wisp's alt helm and it's not in the Nightwave shop (wasn't there last week either)

Wisp's helmet won't be there until the next series most likely. She was just released.

1 hour ago, Datam4ss said:

It's probably the same deal as with The Ashuron helmet and won't be properly farmable until NW season 2 starts.

Posted (edited)

Oh, they DID put a date up. I see where the confusion comes from, though; it looks like they put up two almost identical announcement posts about the intermission, and only one of them included the end date.

anyhow, sounds like there's a good bit of leeway, so I don't have to subject myself to the fetid plains of eidolon at all.

still sort of hoping for the wisp helmet to make it in since they refused to launch this intermission until the Wisp patch went to consoles.

Edited by OvisCaedo

13 minutes ago, Atsia said:

It's probably the same deal as with The Ashuron helmet and won't be properly farmable until NW season 2 starts.

Kirill Tereshin's helmet is in the NW store though. I saw it just now when I played.