Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De You Failed.

Kickboxing_Banana

Now that the costs of all the new clan weapons have been revealed, nobody is going to play Derelicts for Mutagen samples, which means Derelicts will become dead content. Why? Because those @(*()$ Formas are simply too much, if people don't want to pay over 10 bucks for the weapons, I don't believe anyone is going to waste time on those Mutagens.

And lastly, fix your forums. Even free hosting sites offer more stable hosting.

Edited by GalliumGD

To be fair, free hosting sites won't get bombarded with forum entry checking hotfix's details + login request from around the world in a few minutes after launching hotfix...

Now that the costs of all the new clan weapons have been revealed, nobody is going to play Derelicts for Mutagen samples, which means Derelicts will become dead content. Why? Because those @(*()$ Formas are simply too much, if people don't want to pay over 10 bucks for the weapons, I don't believe anyone is going to waste time on those Mutagens.

I would just to have a unique weapon in the game that nobody has cuz think its a waste of time and mat and rage... But come on that weapon look so likely a crawlers spine

its roughly 3 forma for Djinn and Synapse (each) and 2 forma for duel ichor and embolist (each)

and for what they do, they dont seem worth all those material

worst part is I love the infested, I love everything about it down to their designs, bosses, and the weapons (yes even the Mire)

but that is roughly 43 mutagen masses.

that is 430 samples we need to build everything and you can only build one every 12 hours

and there is no gurrentee you will go to the Derelicts and come across even 5 samples per run unless you are doing defense or survival which is equally as time consuming.

because now you also need to craft these keys and your resources are being strained due to it. I am still making these masses for djinn

I am not putting anyone down but that is rather unfair.

Edited by Anatolius

It's not like I approve of the new Infested Clantech requirements or the Derelict-only mutagen thing, but it costs like US$4 for the forma required to make any one of the new Infested Clantech... just throwing that out there, in case people thought it meant $10 for one. Obviously it's more like $15 for enough forma for all of them.

It is a Free-To-Play Game. You are being handed a full game for free. If you want a weapon for free as well, accept the grind or just pay money. A lot's of F2P work this way. The grind requirements can be lowered but other than that, chillax OP. 

It's not like I approve of the new Infested Clantech requirements or the Derelict-only mutagen thing, but it costs like US$4 for the forma required to make any one of the new Infested Clantech... just throwing that out there, in case people thought it meant $10 for one. Obviously it's more like $15 for enough forma for all of them.

It's not just the problem with Forma. But the problem with mutagen samples as well.

They only drop in Derelict. And even then, there's no guarantee how much you can get out of 1 run. Meaning it will need repetitive grinding.

But even then, before that, you're required to make Derelict keys, which require 5 nav cor, also a random drop from crates/boxes etc. That is also another layer of grind.

So so far - There are 3 layers of grind. And the amount of Mutagen Mass needed? Finishing a 3 layers grind, the amount of required materials gathered seem extremely insignificant to the amount needed for Clan Tech.

The barrel is shaped like a tip of a penis. What is a point of having a unique weapon if it won't do a S#&$ on high-level opponents?

DE Promised to buff the Infested weapons accordingly.

But the way I see it. There's no right way to buff it. With the cost, the buff people are expecting would be godly. In which case, after the buff, it will be the most OP weapon in the game, where everybody who can own it, will use it. Then there starts the rage about nerfing the weapons.

Edited by Rain-Maker

The barrel is shaped like a tip of a penis. What is a point of having a unique weapon if it won't do a S#&$ on high-level opponents?

The barrel is shaped like a tip of a penis.

A PENIS.

Welp. I cannot unsee that.

But hey, 50% crit rate seems great, at least AP mod would greatly benefit from that.

Heh. 'Piercing' Hit...

DE Promised to buff the Infested weapons accordingly.

But the way I see it. There's no right way to buff it. With the cost, the buff people are expecting would be godly. In which case, after the buff, it will be the most OP weapon in the game, where everybody who can own it, will use it. Then there starts the rage about nerfing the weapons.

I am getting a headache just thinking about it. They would literally have to be worth their weight in gold (forma and masses in this case)

Its like DE giving super acrid babies to everyone in clans.

Plus our clan is struggling just to get enough samples to start the project for synapse

I am getting a headache just thinking about it. They would literally have to be worth their weight in gold (forma and masses in this case)

Its like DE giving super acrid babies to everyone in clans.

Plus our clan is struggling just to get enough samples to start the project for synapse

Same here. I've put loads of samples into making the pistol, after the research under way, I've put more into Synapses wanting to speed it up. But I didn't have sufficient amount, so I left the rest for my clan mates to deal with.

Heading over to the Foundry screen, only to realize the pistol costs tremendous amount of Mutagen Mass to build.

Formas for the new clan weapons. Of course you could wait 6 months for all the required Formas to appear on alerts.

Oh, my bad I thought this was a serious thread.

It's just a whine thread about being entitled to what you want right now.

Sorry sorry, carry on.

Sorry sorry, carry on.

Well not all of us got money to buy 20 formas to get all the clan weapons, us lowly commoners have to farm for our stuff.

Forma BPs have 1% drop chance from void. HOW IS THAT FAIR? You didn't even use "entitled" right.

Sorry sorry, carry on.

Oh my bad, I mistake you for an intelligent being.

It's just another forum troll who craves attention, posting irrelevant garbage without any constructive criticism.

Nothing to see here, just another mentally challenged trying to be famous.

Sorry sorry, carry on.

I understand that DE wants us to go back to the derelicts, really I do.

I took time and work to make so no one wants it to go to waste. Its beautiful and creepy all at the same time

I love it

But it is more of an "only option" thing now if you want to build this stuff. You cant buy samples, no amount of platinum can save you from that grind

so its less of "I am going to the derelicts because I enjoy it" and more of "I am going to the derelicts because I have to farm"

you could always just.. not build those weapons, but it doesnt dismiss the fact that 1) you still have the torid and acrid you can build 2) other people who actually want that weapon

You can spend your platinum on forma and every other material

You can rush every mutagen mass and every derelict key.

But you will always be limited by the factor of having those material in the derelicts, from there, you are in luck's hands. (oh and money)

Now go and try to obtain another 20 formas from Void without losing your mind.

I don't have to. Saved up quite a lot of it and I'm good to go. :) 

I understand how it is for newcomers and I feel sorry for them. I'm sure the new clan weapons will get nerfed (build cost) or simply buffed (stats wise). Or DE will make some tweaks to the Forma drop rate. 

It's good that these type of threads exist. DE has to know about the problem.

I don't have to. Saved up quite a lot of it and I'm good to go. :) 

I understand how it is for newcomers and I feel sorry for them. I'm sure the new clan weapons will get nerfed (build cost) or simply buffed (stats wise). Or DE will make some tweaks to the Forma drop rate. 

It's good that these type of threads exist. DE has to know about the problem.

They do. They punched in the drop chances.