Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FIX Mesa !!!!

Nas0

OMG !!! Can you please fix Mesa unable to shoot inside and through Frosts bubble !!! You all smart so test it and then fix it ! If you cant let me know so I will help you! TY :)  

Let me get this straight; are you saying that while you're inside Frost's bubble, you can't shoot enemies? Or are you saying that when you're outside Frost's bubble you can't shoot into or through it?

Because if you're inside, shooting out, that's a bug.

If you're outside trying to shoot in or through, that's deliberate, you can't, not going to happen.

To be fair the fact I can't shoot through (not just mesa) the globe from outside annoys me too, especially if I'm trying to hit something on the other side of it but still outside.  I do know it's 'intentional' but it's rather annoying at time when you don't actually want or 'need' a globe on the mission...

Edited by LSG501

When a map nuker has to deal with LOS. While part of me doesn't want one button wonders. The other part has seen how unfriendly some people are with their bubbles (Frost and Limbo)

Edited by Zelmen

:D omg ! Guys if you dont know or understand what I talking about please dont comment.(Just fyi I am talking about here 4th ability not about weapons or other frames or whatever!) 

7 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

When was Mesa able to shoot through the bubble?

I haven't been on a squad with me running mesa and a frost with a globe in the way in a long time (years), but the last time I was I remember the player running frost being surprised I was able to shoot through it (with peacemaker regulator pistols) not regular weapons. I wasn't aware anything had changed.

That was after the mesa rework with the auto aim in all directions being nerfed out, but still a long long time ago.

Just now, Nas0 said:

😄 omg ! Guys if you dont know or understand what I talking about please dont comment.(Just fyi I am talking about here 4th ability not about weapons or other frames or whatever!) 

We understand exactly what you are talking about.
And it's important to talk about weapons and other frames.
Why would Mesa be able to shoot through the bubble with her 4, if weapons and other abilities  (like Excal's EB, oder Ivaras Artemis Bow) are blocked?
Mesa is strong as heck. You could even call her OP. It's fair that she behaves like anything else in the game.

• Like 3

Being able to Shoot through it probably WAS the bug.

Much like when they hotfixed the Drekars being able to shoot through it.

Wiki Confirmed:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mesa#Bugs

• Shots ignore, both friendly and hostile, snowglobes (Mesa can hit targets on the opposite side of a snowglobe whilst standing outside of it) and certain obstacles (such as Defense cryopods).
Edited by BlackUFO

:D Becasue Mesa 4th ability has absolutey nothing to do with any other frame ability. Even Saryn spore can go trough it !! Isnt that same?! NO! Mesa was ALWAYS !!!! Able to do that ! Since here release. If you dont know that I dont know what to tell you. If you are just talking only to tell me how OP she is pls dont! If you are going to help then stick around :) I'll be thankfull! 

But realllllly if you dont know what she was able to do before the update and it was never considered as bug please find another topic. Plenty of them around. I am annoyed enough about that thing not getting fixed for for I dont know how long. And btw this happens every single time with Mesa with big update!

1 minute ago, Nas0 said:

😄 Becasue Mesa 4th ability has absolutey nothing to do with any other frame ability.

Mesa uses an exalted weapon. Something like Exalted Blade, or Artemis Bow, or Dex Pixia, or even something like Ash's Shuriken.
Nothing goes through the bubble, so why Mesa's shots from her Regulators?
That would be silly.

And again, Mesa could be called OP. There is NO reason, why she should be able to shoot through the bubble.

1 minute ago, moostar95 said:

have you ever thought of.....stepping out of the bubble. AMAZING 

OP wants to shoot into the bubble from outside. And he wants to shoot enemies on the other side of the bubble.
Just wanting to make this clear, because seems like you missed that. 😉

• Like 1

OP according to a person who has 25k kills with that frame and has 8000+ comments on forum. If that is OP he knows as much about the game as a guy who just started playing Warframe. Like I said you have no idea and you are here just to talk cause you have nothing better to do then dont stay here :) 

22 minutes ago, Nas0 said:

😄 Becasue Mesa 4th ability has absolutey nothing to do with any other frame ability. Even Saryn spore can go trough it !! Isnt that same?! NO! Mesa was ALWAYS !!!! Able to do that ! Since here release. If you dont know that I dont know what to tell you. If you are just talking only to tell me how OP she is pls dont! If you are going to help then stick around 🙂 I'll be thankfull! 

But realllllly if you dont know what she was able to do before the update and it was never considered as bug please find another topic. Plenty of them around. I am annoyed enough about that thing not getting fixed for for I dont know how long. And btw this happens every single time with Mesa with big update!

Saryn's spore goes "through it" because it ignores LoS. This is evidenced by spreading it to enemies hiding behind solid walls. Most Saryn abusers tend to play with very high range, meaning the spore would be able to travel around and through the globe to infect the enemy.

Mesa's 4 has LoS limitations (and thank goodness for that), meaning that her 4 would behave similarly to other weapons in the game.

36 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

When a map nuker has to deal with LOS. While part of me doesn't want one button wonders. The other part has seen how unfriendly some people are with their bubbles (Frost and Limbo)

Thanks, I have an idea how to "accidentally" hinder press-4-to-win Mesa abusers now. ComplexIssuesRequireComplexSolutions.jpg

Edited by Pizzarugi

1 minute ago, Nas0 said:

OP according to a person who has 25k kills with that frame and has 8000+ comments on forum. If that is OP he knows as much about the game as a guy who just started playing Warframe. Like I said you have no idea and you are here just to talk cause you have nothing better to do then dont stay here :) 

I'm a little bit confused by this comment. There is nobody with 8k posts in this thread.
And if you really just started playing the game, then I assume that you don't know what you are talking about.

9 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

Thanks, I have an idea how to "accidentally" hinder press-4-to-win Mesa abusers now.

Guess hinder would be the key word. When I do play Mesa I just roll everywhere with Mesa's Waltz

10 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Guess hinder would be the key word. When I do play Mesa I just roll everywhere with Mesa's Waltz

All you need for any mission is Clem and Grakatas.

As a matter of fact, I think that all missions from now on should be locked behind a "Equip Twin Grakatas as a main weapon" wall.

And every WFs 4th skill should be Exalted Grakatas.

Edited by BlackUFO