Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FIX Mesa !!!!

Nas0

2 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Have you never seen Chroma On an Eidolon Hunt ? 

Im prettt sure it works.... or at least it used to work.... even if it doesn't there are other options. 

I was able to proc Viral Damage on myself using the Lenz without dying....

Sure, self-damage works. No question about that.
But Concealed Explosives shouldn't be able to proc status. So you can't use that to get radiation on yourself. That's the part I was curious about. Not about the self-damage part.

47 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

But Concealed Explosives shouldn't be able to proc status. So you can't use that to get radiation on yourself. That's the part I was curious about. Not about the self-damage part.

concealed explosives or not. xou can not proc radiation on yourself.

DE prevents griefing this way

1 minute ago, Helch0rn said:

Now that you bing that up, I vaguely remember DE changing this quite some time ago.
Never really bothered with self damage/self status procs, so no wonder I know so little about it.

22 hours ago, BlackUFO said:

Being able to Shoot through it probably WAS the bug.

Much like when they hotfixed the Drekars being able to shoot through it.

Wiki Confirmed:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mesa#Bugs

• Shots ignore, both friendly and hostile, snowglobes (Mesa can hit targets on the opposite side of a snowglobe whilst standing outside of it) and certain obstacles (such as Defense cryopods).

Evidence instead of opinion, thank you.

20 hours ago, Giantconch said:

Mesa was never able to shoot into Frost bubbles. She cannot shoot through them from one side, to hit enemies on the other side. This isnt broken, and doesnt need fixing. Welcome to LoS, where something like a snowglobe acts as a solid object, and Snowglobes only allow players to shoot from inside, to the outside.

This thread appears more like bait with each of OPs responses.

Right. Like a whine that just keeps getting louder and more toxic

5 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

Why wouldn't Concealed Explosives Proc Status ? 

4 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

LoL... oof.... well.... im sure theres a troll out there right now deleting his account.

Mesa has always been able to shoot through frost's globe with her regulators, just like she can shoot outside of limbo's cataclysm and vice versa, she no longer can, so do you have any evidence of it being a bug that has existed forever and was recently fixed or are you just insulting people based on nothing? 

Here's another thread. 

So many conflicting inputs , 

Mesa didn't shoot into Frost bubble when I first got her (a long time ago more than a couple years ago) 

Could have been a bug between then and now that allowed her to do so, I was not often paired with Frost while playing as Mesa. 

They have now "fixed" it though not sure whether fixed is the right word. 

So if you cannot shoot through the bubble from outside, that is intended and not a bug. The ability to shoot into the bubble was a bug/feature for a limited time and has now been removed. 

Frost not allowing guns to shoot through the bubble is a pain, and should be changed, but is as of now the intention of the developers, it is not because they lack the ability to do so. 

10 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Why wouldn't Concealed Explosives Proc Status ? 

The explosions themselves cannot proc Status Effects.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Concealed_Explosives

6 hours ago, YoungZ17 said:

Mesa has always been able to shoot through frost's globe with her regulators, just like she can shoot outside of limbo's cataclysm and vice versa

Everytime someone brings up Limbo's skills, I feel like I can't trust these people.
Almost every Warframe ability works across planes. (Gara's Splinter Storm doesn't. Aside form that I know of no ability that doesn't cross planes)
This has nothing to do with Mesa. So comparing it to Frost's Bubble is rather silly...
Let' me be real here. You got your facts wrong when it comes to Limbo's planes. Who tells me you got your facts straight about Mesa and Frost's Bubble?

Edited by WhiteMarker

22 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

Everytime someone brings up Limbo's skills, I feel like I can't trust these people.
Almost every Warframe ability works across planes. (Gara's Splinter Storm doesn't. Aside form that I know of no ability that doesn't cross planes)
This has nothing to do with Mesa. So comparing it to Frost's Bubble is rather silly...
Let' me be real here. You got your facts wrong when it comes to Limbo's planes. Who tells me you got your facts straight about Mesa and Frost's Bubble?

Is it an ability or is it just bullets? That's my point. Does frost's bubble block other abilities?

1 hour ago, YoungZ17 said:

Is it an ability or is it just bullets? That's my point. Does frost's bubble block other abilities?

Yes, it does.
Waves from Excals EB (And let's not forget, that these waves have infinite punch through...)
Ash's Shuriken
Ember's 1
Hildryn's 1
Titania's Dex Pixia is blocked aswell

Just to name a few abilities so that you get an idea.
And yes, Mesa's 4 is an ability, an exalted weapon that shoots bullets. So it is both. And because of that the bullets are blocked.
And let's be real, Mesa is arguably one of the strongest DPS Frames. Does she really needs to be "buffed" so that she can shoot through the Bubble? (And no, trolling Frost players aren't an argument. If we make everything about possible trolling/grieving, then we will never get to an end [*cough* badly builb Novas in Survival Missions...*cough*])

People complaining about a small globe while their god warframe press a button and the entire room is cleaned. Oh no! i wasnt able to kill the enemies inside the globe! i will have to make the tremendous effort to press another button

4 hours ago, YoungZ17 said:

So she shouldn't be able to shoot out of or into cataclysm then right?

Cataclysm is not a barrier.

Cataclysm is an area where everything within it is affected by the 'Rift' status effect. Enemies affected by this condition will always receive damage or affects from abilities.

4 hours ago, YoungZ17 said:

So she shouldn't be able to shoot out of or into cataclysm then right?

it's an ability, so technically she can. but it's also projectile bullets. so it cant go through the hard surface of a snowglobe.

think of them as void energy bullets

Edited by Vesiga