Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please add sniper X/Y sensitivity for 1:1 ratio.

Aliothale

I just hate using sniper rifles in this game because they feel like complete garbage with the improper X/Y sensitivity. Giving us an option to make the vertical and horizontal sensitivity even would be a huge QoL improvement to these weapons.

This also falls under the improvement needed to the sensitivity slider to give us a decimal based option to get our proper sensitivity.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aliothale said:

What do you mean by PNG scopes?

The scopes in Warframe not very good, what I mean by PNG scopes is that the scopes ingame look like somebody had designed a PNG graphic image, and then slapped it on top of the ingame camera. What it basically means is that the sniper scope design in Warframe feels very lazy and honestly strange.

If you were to show a screenshot of a scoped in Warframe sniper rifle to someone who does not play Warframe and ask them what they think it is, it is very unlikely they will say it is a sniper rifle scope, and more likely to say something like binoculars or Camera, that is how low effort the sniper rifle scopes look.

Now I'm NOT saying or implying that the sniper scopes in Warframe are actually made with low effort, but I AM saying that they give a strong impression of exactly that, they look low effort, and they feel low effort and lazy.

Edited by birdobash

15 hours ago, birdobash said:

The scopes in Warframe not very good, what I mean by PNG scopes is that the scopes ingame look like somebody had designed a PNG graphic image, and then slapped it on top of the ingame camera. What it basically means is that the sniper scope design in Warframe feels very lazy and honestly strange.

If you were to show a screenshot of a scoped in Warframe sniper rifle to someone who does not play Warframe and ask them what they think it is, it is very unlikely they will say it is a sniper rifle scope, and more likely to say something like binoculars or Camera, that is how low effort the sniper rifle scopes look.

Now I'm NOT saying or implying that the sniper scopes in Warframe are actually made with low effort, but I AM saying that they give a strong impression of exactly that, they look low effort, and they feel low effort and lazy.

Ahh, yea.. you aren't wrong XD