Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't touch Me!

AreeSoothsayer

Just a QoL mod for warframes. That slot right next to auras. Pop it in and only your own buffs will work on you. Heals will work fine but no more Volt Spam that is cast every 7s sending you flying because your melee combo has a lunge in it that is normally fine but super charged launches you 50 meters. The sudden speed boost sending you flying into the void as you completely miss the jump.

Yea there are quite a few buffs that I don't mind at all but... put them on one side of a scale against volt speed buffs and *shomph* they're sent flying comapred to the SON OF A ***** everytime i get hit by Volt spam. Then I bail and try to find a mission group without one. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

That slot right next to auras.

Why clutter the mod window? Should be a toggle somewhere. Going to kill my OCed of not having all the slots filled. Plus I need that slot for the ESO mods that put flowers on enemies. 

13 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Just a QoL mod for warframes. That slot right next to auras. Pop it in and only your own buffs will work on you. Heals will work fine but no more Volt Spam that is cast every 7s sending you flying because your melee combo has a lunge in it that is normally fine but super charged launches you 50 meters. The sudden speed boost sending you flying into the void as you completely miss the jump.

Yea there are quite a few buffs that I don't mind at all but... put them on one side of a scale against volt speed buffs and *shomph* they're sent flying comapred to the SON OF A ***** everytime i get hit by Volt spam. Then I bail and try to find a mission group without one. 

1 minute ago, Zelmen said:

Why clutter the mod window? Should be a toggle somewhere. Going to kill my OCed of not having all the slots filled. Plus I need that slot for the ESO mods that put flowers on enemies. 

could be a slot put right under the bottom arcane slot.

Honestly I think they need more than just a 'one button does it all' toggle.

Ideally they need a 'buff toggle' page in the settings or somewhere we can do finite control of the buffs we're ok with. 

Think about it this way, if we get a toggle to disable 'buffs' from volt we'll then get people asking for other abilities and not everyone is going to want the same so a toggle wouldn't really work so we need something with more control. 

• Like 1

There is. Play solo or in a group that you control the composition of.

Or if you really don't want buffs, fine. You get none and that includes heals. The vast majority don't mind or have the ability to ask in chat not to do something. The crowd spoke when Speed briefly became a pick up.

10 hours ago, Pro3Display said:

why clutter the option window?

Because it should be an option, obviously.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Smooth81Criminal said:

This is togglable already. Yes initially you will lunge but you can remove the effect by back flipping.

Please Google the definition of "toggle".

Back flipping is not a toggle, it is not an opt-out. It prematurely deactivates the ability and that is all that it does, it does absolutely nothing to stop you receiving it again.

Edited by DeMonkey

Can me someone explain the real Problem? You guys are playing in a random Mission. Everything can happen there. You could have the luck with afk players or even trolls. And let's not forget the players, who disconnect in the middle of mission or the players who have a Mr. over 20 and still never learned how to kill the  boss X and Y. And your problem is a simple speed buff, which you can easy counter by just back flipping.

Oh, and if you are one of the humans who have an IQ over 200, you would come to the very extremly complicated idea to just stop pressing "Shift" to run...

vor einer Stunde schrieb FallenDisc:

Yeah, sometimes when I play garuda I hate ex. Wisp heal which drops my damage Buff and I have to keep killing myself to get damage Buff again 

At least you have infinitive energy. I think the only way to avoid this is to jump down from the map and hoping that you don't get hit By the flower again. But yeah, this shouldn't be the solution.

25 minutes ago, ES-Flinter said:

Can me someone explain the real Problem? You guys are playing in a random Mission. Everything can happen there. You could have the luck with afk players or even trolls. And let's not forget the players, who disconnect in the middle of mission or the players who have a Mr. over 20 and still never learned how to kill the  boss X and Y. And your problem is a simple speed buff, which you can easy counter by just back flipping.

Oh, and if you are one of the humans who have an IQ over 200, you would come to the very extremly complicated idea to just stop pressing "Shift" to run...

At least you have infinitive energy. I think the only way to avoid this is to jump down from the map and hoping that you don't get hit By the flower again. But yeah, this shouldn't be the solution.

you talk about IQ but cant even understand what "forces you to change your playstyle" is. so a volt enters the group and all of a sudden i have to stop sprinting? are you seriously believing the drivel you are typing? parkour 2.0 solved all traveling issues when it was implemented. dont want or need speed especially on tight corridor places like eris or ice planet  not even galleon. boost in attack speed breaks melee combo. you mentioned an opt out which is absolutely adorable. you cant opt out of spam.

ill continue to support the blocking of speed buffs, and the change of rift mechanic to not block allies so long as DE sits on their hands concerning this topic.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

48 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

you cant opt out of spam.

You can, that's what an opt out does.

Spam text messages will often end with something along the lines of, "reply STOP to opt out of 'x'" so that you don't receive messages from them anymore.

Ignoring them also seems to work as well.

vor 51 Minuten schrieb EinheriarJudith:

you talk about IQ but cant even understand what "forces you to change your playstyle" is. so a volt enters the group and all of a sudden i have to stop sprinting? are you seriously believing the drivel you are typing? parkour 2.0 solved all traveling issues when it was implemented. dont want or need speed especially on tight corridor places like eris or ice planet  not even galleon. boost in attack speed breaks melee combo. you mentioned an opt out which is absolutely adorable. you cant opt out of spam.

I didn't say you have to to stop using sprinting. You can stop using sprinting if it's to fast for you. I'm pretty sure, that maybe only a few Frames are able to run faster than 20m/s with Volts speed buff (this would be around 72km/h. How much are you driving on a highwave?). And in the most time you are faster by using Bulletjump.

And about the melee speed buff problem. You are right. Volt breaks the melee combos. But does it make sense to complain about something, which is never really used, because the enemies are just to weak to survive a full combo?

Limbo. So what is now the problem? That you have to think at first, if the enemy is in the same dimension like you, before you shoot at him? Or that you can dance and talk with your alias about daily problems, while the limbo does all the protection? If you would be complaining, that a Limbo player use his max. range Rift bubble against Corpus and corrupted (nullifer) I could understand. But against the other factions is limbo the one, who makes the missions to easy.

15 hours ago, Pro3Display said:

why clutter the option window?

Oh I don't know, maybe because it's an OPTION. It's not clutter if it belongs there. The mod window is for modding frames and weapons. You can't just randomly through a toggle in that looks like a mod.

3 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

Oh, and if you are one of the humans who have an IQ over 200

You do know that having a high IQ doesn't mean that you get Common Sense also.  I've met many people over the years that have had lots of "Book Sense" but were dumb in regards to everything else.  😀

Short version: You can have a high IQ and still be stupid.  

Edited by DatDarkOne
slight grammar